Secret Rendezvous ⚠

3rd Person POV

She didn't knock before pushing the door open.

But once she opened, her jaw almost dropped on the floor seeing the hottest man to ever exist in his bed shirtless.

Looking straight into her eyes with intense gaze. His lustful voice said, "You've been teasing me the whole day and I can't believe you will make me wait like this. You really need to learn your lesson Lisa."

Lisa gulped. Her eyes travelled to the bulge which is covered by the thin comforter.

Jungkook stood and revealed his hard member covered by his boxers.

He crossed the gap between them and with one swift motion, he pulled her in for a kiss.

They know that relationships were frowned upon by teachers and students. It would get them both in serious trouble if they were found out, but that had only made the sparks between them more intense.

The lighting in the room was on low, sends sexy feels in them just like Jungkook. With his messy hair, handsome face and perfect body. He certainly doesn't look like a teacher but a model or an actor.

He let go of her lips first before locking the door shut behind them.

Finally, they were alone. She felt excited and needy.

So Lisa touched his sharp jaw with her fingertips. Their faces were inches apart, breathing each other in, savouring the moment.

Unable to hold back any longer, they crashed together again. Their lips parted, tongues tangling. Within seconds, they were both breathing hard.

"God, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to kiss you." Jungkook groaned, dragging her against him.

Lisa bit her lower lip and gazed up at him through her eyelashes. "I would be lying if I'd say that I didn't wished of kissing you too."

Jungkook smiled at her honesty. "You are such a tease, babg girl. I can't wait to fuck you." he whispered in her ear.

"Jungkook.."

He took his hand and pressed it to her breast, and then moved it down, tracing the curves of her body until he reached beneath her skinny jeans. He then inserted his hands on the jeans and felt her thin panties inside.

He rubbed her over the top of the material, hunger in his eyes. Arousal coiled low in her belly at the friction against her tender folds and the swollen clit.

He slammed her up against the wall, and got to work, removing her pants and leaving her with only her white panties. They ground on each other like a couple of horny teenagers.

Jungkook licked his lips as he stare at her back while removing his boxers. The hard bulge of his erection jammed up hard against her pussy and impatient Lisa angled her hips, wanting him, needing him.

To Lisa, the position was new but it seems like Jungkook can't wait to get into the bed and would want her here near the door, by the wall.

Little moans escaped her lips, her breaths coming faster.

Jungkook's cock nudged her from behind, and he bent his knees slightly, bringing his dick level with her pussy. He pressed between her wet, smooth folds, and she hinged at the waist, pushing her ass out towards him, bracing herself in the wall.

There was a moment of resistance but he then thrust his hips, penetrating her. His cock stretched her pussy, her wetness lubricating the way.

"Oh Fuck...," she groaned, her head hung.