New P.E. Teacher

Lisa's POV

"I will miss you

"I will miss you." Jungkook pouted.

"Me too. But we'll still see each other around right?"

"Yeah but we're not allowed to hug or kiss there." he pouted again.

"Then just kiss me here."

Jungkook smiled. "My baby is getting straightforward lately." he whispers as he leans in to connect our lips.

We are on his car near the school, kissing for like forever. I don't know why but I feel like I would totally miss him even if we will be in the same building.

Mr.Jeon and I went to school together. I had no choice but to ride his car. But like the usual, he dropped me off few meters away from the school where students wouldn't usually pass.

We still had to keep our relationship a secret because I don't want to be expelled and Jungkook to be terminated just like what happened to Ms.Chungha and her student.

There are no classes yet because we are still celebrating the school festival. As of now, I'm just planning to spend time with my classmates in eating and chatting.

I miss them already. Especially Chaeyoung.

Mr.Jeon drove his car inside and I kept walking.

"Lisa!!!" I looked around when I heard Chae's voice.

"Over here!" I looked at my back and saw her running to me while holding her belly.

"Hey!" I said when she finally reached me.

She hugged me immediately.

"I missed you! You've gone missing during the ball!"

"I missed you too..I was..I mean I had a stomach ache that night that's why I had to go home early."

"Oh really? Are you fine now?" she asked.

"Yes.I'm fine.. By the way, what happened after?" I asked curiously. I really hoped I had stayed longer but if I was not caught by Mr.Jeon, I wouldn't be able to experience sex that night.

"Hmm..nothing much, we just dance and after that the rest of our classmates went out to a club and continued partying there. We need to make the most of our remaining days in highschool because it's nearly ending." she explained. She was so happy that her happiness radiated in me.

"Yeah" I replied. I don't exactly know what the future holds for me. But I really hope it's with Mr.Jeon.

When we got inside the classroom, my classmates were already there gathered in the center talking seriously.

The would usually do this. Pulling their chairs to one corner to chat as if they have a serious meeting going on.

"Hey! What are you guys talking?" Chae asked as we walk to them. Jimin grabbed her a chair for her to sit beside him.