After Wedding

Lisa's POV

"Jungkook, please join me for breakfast

"Jungkook, please join me for breakfast. I cooked you something special" I offered as I ran to him when he passed by the dinning area early morning.

"Sorry, can't. I'm too late Lisa." he answered without even looking at me. He just strode to the door, and walked out in rush.

The only thing I heard next was the sound of his car leaving the garage.

I sighed and held my chest which is badly aching, today I am hurt again.

Looking back on our wedding day, I never thought we would end up like this. The promises of love he made is nowhere to be felt.

Jungkook ended up being cold to me for three weeks now after we got married. It hurts but there's no one to blame but me.

It was my fault that Jungkook lost Yuna, his only daughter.

And I deserve this kind of treatment from him. I deserve to be ignored by him. Even though he vowed of loving me and taking care of me, I still understand his frustrations.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook." I whispered in the air as if he can hear it.

Yuna is gone and so is Jungkook.

And I am all alone.

No Jungkook, Yuna or even Leni to join me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No people to share my thoughts and worries.

I've never felt so alone in my life after what happened that day.

"You are my greatest blessing." That's what Jungkook's been telling me over and over again. We were already on our fourth day of honeymoon in Hawaii that time, enjoying each other's company. No distractions, no third party, just the two of us playing in the beach, soaking our feet in the fine white sand while being kissed by the sun.

In the morning, day and night, Jungkook never stopped making love to me as if our lives depended on it. I almost think that he can create a basketball team inside my womb if not for me being unfertile.

He promised me the moon and stars which made my heart flutter, he promised me undying and eternal love, he promised me happiness and contentment. And all I did was believe him because I could feel it, he meant every words.

We were very happy until that one phone call.

Just one phone call and everything changed.

The phone call that ruined our moment together.

I wiped my tears as I began sobbing again. It still hurts how all of this happened.

I could still remember the terrified look on Jungkook's face when his mom called.

"What? What do you mean Yuna is gone!" I witnessed how his fingers tightly gripped his phone as his jaw clenched. I got nervous but I just stayed there and calmly wait to get an idea of the conversation between him and his mother.