Love Night ⚠

This chapter is pure smut so please skip this part of you're not comfortable reading it.

Again, use your headphones/earphones if you play the video.

3rd Person POV

(A/n: for those who craves for Jk's visual, here it is

(A/n: for those who craves for Jk's visual, here it is. Lol)

Shortly after Lisa brushed her teeth, she got out of the bathroom expecting Jungkook to lay there in bed.

But she was wrong as a strong pair of arms surprised her by pinning her on the wall.

"It took you so long." he said before crashing his lips to hers. The kiss he started was too forceful that she cannot breath. She find it hard to follow his rythym.

One of his hand would move to rub her hips as he pressed his bulge into him.

"You're so beautiful" Jungkook says between kisses.

Finally Lisa's lips and tongue was able to keep up. Her hands travelled to clung on his neck. Jungkook lifted her by her waist and roll her to the soft bed.

Jungkook reached out to her body to help her remove her shirt and sweat pants.

"Fuck Lisa!" his eyes were wild when scanned her body in that sexy lingerie. Never had he thought that Lisa would dare to wear such piece of clothing.

 Never had he thought that Lisa would dare to wear such piece of clothing

(A/n: Imagine.)

It is too daring for her. And it makes him go crazy just thinking about how he would make love to her.

Lisa was shy but Jungkook's affectionate eyes encourages her to be confirdent with herself.

"You look so hot. You're giving your teacher a hard time" he said pointing to his erection.
Lisa also felt the urge and excitement bubbling up in her body.

Her skin was so hot, it felt like she was on fire with yearning and need.

Jungkook grabbed her legs and spread them wide to have a better view of her. Pulling the crotch to one side to reveal her tight, little pussy, already aroused, and glistening with juices.