After Massage ⚠

Jungkook's POV

I crossed the gap between us, I kiss her and she opens her lips for me

I crossed the gap between us, I kiss her and she opens her lips for me. I suck on her tongue and she on mine, as our bodies relax.

Soon, both of her hands grab the back of my neck, pulling my lips to hers. We devoured each other's lips passionately.

After the long romantic but breathtaking kisses, we both break the kiss and lean back just slightly, so we can get a good look of each other.

Lisa is panting like a beast that has been running from a predator. The lust and passion in her eyes is burning bright.

“Lie down!” The dominant side of me takes over and I smile as she begins to comply with my wishes.

At the same time, I remove the towel that's wrapping me the whole time The aching in my groin is growing more intense. The blood-filled, engorged meat straining to be set free. My cock springs free, and I sigh in relief.

As usual, she stared at it as if mesmerized.

I stared at her for a while. Her breasts are perfect, not too big and not too small. My love's pussy is already aroused.

My erection is now steel hard and I force myself against her now completely naked body.

I reached up and held the side of her neck. My thumb on her jaw. I can feel her pulsing against my palm. The excitement sends shivers through me.

I slip my free hand between her legs and feel the wet, sticky secretions flowing from her opening.

God, this is one sweet girlfriend of mine.

“I’m going to pound the shit out of this!” I growl the words in her ear, and she murmurs.

“Yes. Kook!” her seductive voice sends tingles of electricity through my body and I squirm beneath her.

I moved down to her chest so eagerly. My hand playing with her nipples, pinching them hard. She groaned.

Then my lips move down to her bud. Licking it to ease the pain from my pinching then nibbling back.

Lisa's back arched in pleasure as I continue attacking her nipples. Creating beautiful hickeys all around it.

“I want to feel my cock in that sweet pussy of yours baby!” I cannot hide the exhilaration in my voice. I pulled her by her hips and made her do all fours.

With her ass presented to me in such an inviting fashion, I lean forward and run my tongue on the length of her opening.

"Oh Jungkook!"

"You tastes so sweet Lisa. I swear, I can't get enough of you!" the juices from her own arousal coating the outside of my lower and upper lips.

“God, yes! Just there.” She cries out as my tongue flickers over her now swollen clit.