Years Away

Sorry for breaking your hearts my lovely readers. But this is the last sad chapter.

I had to update early to ease your hearts.

Jungkook's POV

It's been weeks since Lisa left me

It's been weeks since Lisa left me. And I'm still in denial of everything that happened.

I tried searching everywhere for her but unfortunately, I didn't found her.

I am still delusional for believing that she's just taking time her off.

She just wants to be alone.

She just wants time by herself.

This is nothing.

Everything will be fine.

Everything will go back to normal.

Lisa will not leave me totally.

I'm still believing that someday she will come back home. She will open the door and will jump at me. She will kiss me and I will embrace her tight and will never let her go again.

And for the days of her absence, I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't move.

I feel like I'm a plant withering without Lisa as my source of water and sunlight.

Another month had passed and I'm just getting more miserable. The hope of seeing her again is decreasing as days goes by.

This time I was feeling angry for what happened. I am blaming myself and also Lisa.

I don't know what I did for her to leave me like this.

I don't have any idea what she meant by making me happy by leaving me. Because it's completely the opposite.
The day that she left me was the day that I experience emotional breakdown.

Months had passed and Lisa still hasn't come home. At this point, I feel like there's no use in waiting. Maybe she already forgotten about me.

The pain inside my chest was growing each day. I was so lost that I considered that it's better to jump off a bridge than live life without Lisa.

But Namjoon and his classmates learned about my suicial attempts, that's why they focused on watching over me.

They all started college and they became really busy, but they would alternately take turns to visit me. Just to see if i'm still alive.

Somehow my class helped me to stop my suicidal attempts. I stopped because I was causing them too much stress. Especially Chaeyoung who is close to giving birth and Hoseok who is recovering from his illness.

A year had passed and Ji-eun finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

That time, I focused on helping her take care of her baby because she still can't walk.