Making Up

Jungkook's POV

It was already 3 in the afternoon when I got home

Fuck! it's so tiring.

Eunbi, the new teacher kept asking me a lot of questions. And even if I answered them she will forget about it and ask me the same thing again.

I was so annoyed but I didn't want to be rude to her so I patiently guided her and explained everything that she needs to know.

All I wanted was to be with Lisa this day but sadly, work is a bitch.

"Lisa???" I called her the moment I got inside the door. Supposedly, she will be here giving me my slippers and taking off my coat as I kiss her.

But she's no where around.

Maybe she's in her room.

I walk to her room but she was there sleeping. Her back was on me.

I watch the outline of her body. Her deliciously tempting curves.

I'm not usually this pervert but when it comes to her, I lose all my morals.

So I walk to her, I had no intention in waking her up, I just wanted to lie there and hug her.

I took off my shirt and lay there.

But when I got closer, I realized she was sniffling and heaving. Her shoulders were shaking.

She's crying?

I got worried so I turn her body to face me."Baby what's wrong? You had a bad dream again?" I asked.

Lisa looked at me. Her tearful eyes just stared at me without saying a word.

I got worried more. What happened to her this time?

"Hey..Lisa..what happened?" I repeated.

"Do you love me?" she asked, surprising me.

"What kind of question is that? Of course yes. I love you Lisa." I answered.

How could she ask such question when I'm literally crazy for her.

"Then do you love me more than you love Ji-eun?" she asked as she wipe her tears.

"Of course I love you more. I chose you remember." I answered but she's still not convinced. Her lips were still pressed into a single line.

She looked away and said, "If you didn't meet me, you would still be together. She would have accepted your proposal of marriage and you would be happy together."

Wait what?

"How did you know about the proposal Lisa?" I asked curiously. Few of my friends knows about it but I don't remember telling her about it.