Night Together

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, Are you alright?" I was welcomed by Lisa's worried voice when I got home

She quickly took my slippers for me to change and she helped me take off my coat.

"I'm okay Lisa. I'm sorry I had you come home ahead of me. I had to settle things in the office. I said as I lean to kiss the top of her head.

"It's okay. You must be tired. Come, I cooked dinner for you." her caring voice didn't go unnoticed and I smiled at her.

Lisa would be a good wife, I see.

I snaked my arm around her waist as we walk together to the dinning table where she has already prepared mouth watering dinner.

"This looks good!" I said as I sat on my usual seat. Lisa took my glass and poured some water in it.

"I know you are hungry so you must eat well. By the way Jin won the competition. I feel bad that the two of us wasn't able to watch and support him." she said while offering me the glass of water.

"Thank you Lisa. Yeah I heard he won. Don't worry. We'll make up to him Lisa." I said and I started to eat.

"Uhm..what happened to Yoongi then?" she asked. Her voice a little bothered.

I don't want Lisa to worry so much so I explained what happened. When I mentioned that I paid for the hospital bill she was really surprised by the numbers.

"Mr.Jeon, why are you being generous all then time? Nothing will remain of your salary if you continue doing this." her cute brows were meeting while looking at me this time.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." I sjrugged.

"Don't worry. Don't worry. You are always asking me to not worry when you're always missed up with problems. Let me just remind you that I am here to lessen your burden and help you with your problems but you keep on treating me like a damsel in distress. Mr.Jeon, your problem is my problem too." Lisa huffed and crossed her arms on her chest when she finished bursting out her emotion.

I can't help but smile at her.

How can she be so cute even when she's scolding me?

But seriously, I am really lucky to have her. This is actually the first time I felt someone worry for me and it's really refreshing.

"Because I am really okay. Money doesn't matter at times like this." I shortly replied. I really don't want to tell her that such amount is small for me. I am not the heir of our family's business chains for nothing.

Lisa looked at me suspiciously as if she's thinking about something then she pointed her hand at me and said "Mr.Jeon, are you perhaps part of a Mafia or something?"

"Excuse me?" My eyes widened at her accusation.

"No offense but I really find your lifestyle extravagant compared to those usual teachers. You have a huge house, you have lots of cars in the garage, you paid for my classmates Karaoke, you paid for Yoongi's, you treated the class to the cafe, you treat us on a barbeque. I mean these are things which normal teachers can't afford. But you.."