Mother

Lisa's POV

I hesitantly walked down the stairs to meet Jungkook's mother who is now in the living room waiting for us

We had to wear some decent clothes first because we were obviously naked when she saw us.

Jungkook must've felt my nervousness. That's why he held my hand with his long fingers. "Don't be scared, I am here." he reassuringly smiled at me and squeezed my hand gently.

I had no choice but to nod. I don't know what awaits me now. Jungkook's mother just happened to see us in bed with naked Jungkook as I was on a funny looking lingerie.

What does she think of me now?

Maybe she's disappointed because she has to catch us after having sex?

I'm really scared and nervous.

This is not the way I wanted our first meeting to happen.

But life is a joke indeed. You will meet people in an awkward way just like how I met Jungkook infront of my face as I was sleeping that led me to punch him.

Finally we reached the living room where the woman who gave life to my love waits.

She looked so beautiful despite her age. She has a beautiful body and her eyes are as warm and gentle as Jungkook's. I can't help but smile at how I am lucky to meet such a beautiful woman. I hope she's as kindas my boyfriend too.

Right now I just want to thank her for bringing this man into this world. I hope she has an idea how her son inspires his students and helps them.

"Well.." she started when we stopped infront of her. Her eyes are focused at our tightly intertwined fingers.

"Mom, this is Lisa. My girlfriend." Jungkook introduced me confidently. There was no trace of fear or hesitance in his voice.

For a moment my tongue got stucked and I couldn't talk. I was too scared to talk to her.

But Jungkook squeezed my hand again making me come back to my senses.

I took a deep breath before saying, "Nice to meet you madam. My name is Lisa." I bowed 90 degrees in front of her and Jungkook chuckled.

The mother looked at me from head to toe and studied my face. All I could do was to wait for her to scream at Jungkook and tell him to break up with me because I'm shit and such.

I am familliar with this kind of scenarios. I have watch dramas like this at Chae's house where the mother would look down at the poor girl and would say "Here is 30 Million won for you to leave my son alone."

I want to laugh at my imagination. Imagine being offered 30 Million just for a break up. Any girl would grab that.

Well except me because Jungkook is priceless.