Holding Hands

Lisa's POV

Imagine how shock I was when Mr

Imagine how shock I was when Mr. Jeon showed inside the class out of nowhere.

"Mr. Jeon? What are you doing here?" Mr. Wang asked as if he can't believe that he's here.

Mr. Jeon's eyes were so sharp and the scary that a part of me believes that he is about to kill someone.

"Lisa, Let's go." Mr. Jeon said with a threathening voice.

"Hey, we are not done yet." Mr. Wang chuckled bitterly slightly pushing Mr. Jeon's chest away.

Mr. Jeon turned his attention to him and answered. "She's is my student. You don't have to be so concerned."

"But she is also my student. I am just helping--"

"I can help her myself, Wang!" his jaw clenched as he walk to my math teacher.

What the hell is happening?

I don't understand?

Are my teachers fighting?

Mr. Wang glared back at Mr. Jeon and for a moment I forgot the solution to the problem.

"Mr. Wang, Mr Jeon!" I called but they ignored me.

Because they were just there doing a glaring contest.

"Excuse me.. Mr. Wang I--"

"Not now Lisa!" Mr. Wang cut me off. His eyes still not leaving Mr. Jeon as if they are threathening to kill each other mentally.

I didn't know they have a grudge to one another. I thought they were friends.

I turned my attention to my teacher and said "Excuse me.. Mr. Jeon? I--"

"Not now Lisa!" he also cut me off. Leaving me dumbfounded.

I got worried looking down on my paper.

How can I answer this?

Jungkook's POV