Morning At Peace

Jungkook's POV

If I could just shove Yuna to her room so that she can stop clinging to Lisa, I would

She's like "Muffin lady let's do this... Muffin lady let's do that." and Lisa was just complying her requests even if she knows that I'm totally annoyed right now.

At the moment, the three of us are at the living room watching Yuna's favorite cartoon show.

Yuna sat on Lisa's lap and I had no choice but to just sit closely beside her.

My feet was tapping the floor impatiently as I pray for Yuna to get tired so she can sleep and leave us two alone. But an hour had passed already yet she's still energetic.

Seeing how she's far from getting tired tested my patience.

"That's it! Yuna, you have to sleep now!" I ordered with a stern voice. Trying to scare the little girl away but she just glanced at me, unfazed.

"Dada Yuna Muffin Lady watch!" the little girl argued while crossing her little arms over her chest like those teenage girls having attitude.

She's cute but sorry little girl, I may love you but my longing for Lisa is stronger.

I shook my head no.

"Muffin Lady is tired now. She will have to sleep too. Right Lisa?" I asked her which she quickly nod her head.

"Yuna, We have to sleep now. It's already late." Lisa answered and I smiled. I'm glad that she's getting along with her but Lisa is mine and she should be spending her time with me.

Yuna's face lit up as if she thought of the cleverest idea. "Muffin Lady sleep Yuna room?"

Hell no!

"No baby, Muffin Lady sleep Dada room!"

"No, Muffin Lady sleep Yuna room!" Yuna kept arguing and if I can just curse in front of her I will.

"No! She sleeping with me!"

"No, Muffin Lady sleep Yuna!" Yuna glared.

"I told you no--" I almost stood from my seat when Lisa stopped me.

"Jungkook it's okay. I will sleep with her." Lisa smiled defeatedly.

"What the--"

"Please your language." Lisa widened her eye, stopping me from cursing and I'm glad that she did because I was really about to curse infront of Yuna.

Honestly, It sucks to be me tight now!

All I want os to be with Lisa but why does it seem like people are stopping us from being together?

In the end, the little girl won. She pulled Lisa to her room which was Lisa's old bedroom and I just followed them.

I was really pissed at the moment especially when Lisa was about to close the door of Yuna's room.