Class ATM

Class 3-C Room

Class 3-C Room

Jungkook's POV

When I came to school, I notice that Lisa's seat was empty

"Where is Ms. Manoban?" I turned to the class president because sadly, he's the only I trust in this class.

"She's not yet here Mr. Jeon. Maybe she's just late." he said.

Feeling a little uneasy of her absence, I focused myself on teaching the class English. Hoping that she will come even if it's late.

But I grew tired of checking the door from time to time yet not a shadow of her came.

I think I have to go straight to their house after class to continue my home visitation.

There is a slight worried feeling inside of me for not seeing her last night. Now, I regretted picking Ji-eun when she would just ditch me with her co-star. I should've just went straight to Lisa's house last night.

During lunch, a staff meeting was called.

I went to the faculty and sat beside Jisoo.

"What's the meeting for?" I asked Jisoo who is busy checking class papers.

"Hmm.. It's about the coming school festival"

"School Festival?"

"Yes, Jackson said they usually held this annual school festivities every January. Mr. Yang will announce later the activities so we should take note." she said and I nodded.

When Mr. Yang arrived, he explained that the school festival is actually the Universitie High School's anniversary. And students are allowed to enjoy a lot of activities for two-week period.

Some of the activities are a beauty pageants, Sports competitions, Talent shows, Field trips, Career Guidance Seminars and Recollection activities for the graduating students.

Homeroom teachers like me where assigned to pick out our best students to compete with the activities and also to take charge of looking after our students for the seminars and field trips.