Exposed Truth

Lisa's POV

After my talk with Ms

After my talk with Ms. Jennie, I came back inside determined to talk to Jungkook but he was squeezed between the boys in our mini bar and they're currently having a drink.

I looked at him, contemplating on how to tell him while we have visitors. As I was staring at him Chae came by my side and cut me off my thoughts.

"Lis, come here, mommy Jeon wants you to see her gifts too." Chae held my hand and guided me to the living room where Jungkook's parents are putting boxes of gifts with the help of their maids.

Just what the...?

This is too much!

I sighed and walked forward. Still, I made sure to thank my in laws for showering us with these gifts.

The night finally ended and all our visitors left. I was left alone with Jungkook and thought it's the right time to tell him. But he was yawning and yawning.

I realized he's now sleepy because he had few drinks with my friends.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked the obvious.

"Yeah, it's late and we need to sleep." Jungkook yawned again and held me by my waist. He sat on the sofa and helped me sit on his lap.

"Let me sing you and our baby a lullaby first. " Jungkook rubbed my baby bump and started singing a song.

He sang a lullaby for baby to sleep and it was the most soothing voice I ever heard.

After singing he said, "There there, our baby is ready to sleep." Jungkook kissed my tummy and smiled.

"Yes, she is. Thank you for the wonderful song."

"Anything for my lovely wife and my baby." He kissed me on the lips and I tasted the alchohol in it. He must've been so happy this day that he really drink. Jungkook is a person who doesn't drink unless there is a very important occassion.

Then, Jungkook lifted me effortlessly to our room and had me lay on the bed.

He usually does this every night for the fact that my feet is always hurting for carrying my baby. The weight is just too heavy for me.

That's why he started helping me change clothes. As he is doing now.

Jungkook helped me changed clothes with his eyes partly open. I feel like he's really sleepy but still wanted to help me.

After removing my clothes, he helped my change to my pajamas and soon he joined me in the bed.

"Jungkook?" I called. I wanted to tell him now.

"Hmm?" he answered, his eyes was already closed.

"I have to tell you something." I nervously bit my lip. I hope he won't get very mad.