Break Up

Jungkook's POV

I pulled Lisa inside the elevator and quickly pressed the close button to avoid anyone from seeing us talking

"What are you doing here?" I asked her when the elevator closed.

"Ow! You're hurting me." she winced. I immediately let go of her wrist which I didn't know I was already gripping hard.

"I'm sorry baby. But...but what are you doing here? I've been looking for you." I tried to ask in the calmest way.

She needs to speak her side first before I jump into conclusion. I'm sure she will never see another man.

Lisa didn't answer. She just rolled her eyes and stepped out of the elevator. Sadly, we are already at the 22nd floor where our rooms are located.

I see she has no plans in speaking with me when she tried to walk straight to her room but I badly need to speak with her so I pulled her to mine.

"Jungkook let me go!"

But I didn't. I pulled her to my room and locked it before someone else sees us.

"I can't believe you!" she rolled her eyes again but then she walked to my bed to sit there.

God I missed her already.

"I just wanted to talk to my girlfriend." I followed her there and sat beside her.

I was about to kiss her cheek but she moved away.

"Baby.."

"Don't you dare call me baby when you can't keep your dick to yourself!" she snapped.

Okay. Now I know this is about Eunbi. She hates me because she caught me staring at her but she just misunderstood the whole thing.

"Lisa if this is about Eunbi I swear it's not what you think." I tried to explain but she just moved away from me.

"Yeah right. I have my own eyes Mr.Jeon. don't try to excuse yourself."

"I know you think it that way but it really isn't. I was just staring at her suit and was imagining you wearing it. I swear I'm telling the truth." I explained but she just laughed at me.

"That's probably the lousiest shit I ever heard. Stop making excuses Mr.Jeon. I would appreciate it more if you'll tell me in honesty that your dick was affected by that slut."

"Lisa please listen to me. It's really not what you think. I don't know what's happening to me but lately I had this kink of imagining you wearing revealing clothes. And I'm so sorry for sounding weird but it's really true."

"You're really continuing that lousy excuse?" she crossed her arms. She was still far from believing me.

"I'm not lying. Here, look at this." I said as I took my phone. I open one album in my gallery with a title "Lisa Costumes"