Evidence

Jungkook's POV

"Where is she?"

"Where is she?"

"Where is that woman!" I growled when I got inside Ji-eun's house.

"Mr.Jeon, she's in her room. She's drunk." one of the servant answered with a shaky voice. I know she's scared of me right now but I don't care.

After clearing things with Lisa, I finally realized that we were just fooled, we were manipulated, we were played by her.

After everything that I had done for her, I can't believe she will ruin my life like this!

I need to see her and make her explain to Lisa that I didn't do those things which Lisa is accusing me.

"Mr.Jeon..." the servant kept calling as I walk further inside. "Mr.Jeon, what are you going to do?" she kept on asking me but I didn't pay her attention.

My movement was straight to Ji-eun's room. I don't care. I don't fucking care anymore. I just want to kill her!

I opened the door and found her sleeping. She looks like an angel but I better know now that not all innocent-looking are good. Others are just plain evil just like Ji-eun.

My mind was hazy and my vision was blurry as I look at her. All I want to do is strangle her and choke her to death!

I walked to her side and was about to wake her up when I noticed her phone by the bedside table.

That's when I changed my mind. If I kill her now, I will end up in prison without Lisa by my side.

I must not act out of impluse or I will lose everything now. Specially the chance to be with Lisa.

I need think clearly on how I can make her pay for everything. Also, I need evidences to clear my name. It's the only way for me to have Lisa back.

She was still sleeping when I grabbed her phone. And just as I thought, it has a passcode.

Considering that she's a mother, I believe she will have Yuna's birthday as a password. But when I tried it, it was wrong.

I shook my head and tried her own birthday, but I'm still unsuccesful.

How about....Perfect?

I tried the word and surprisingly, it opened.

What the fuck?

She has the word perfect for a password?

Perfect what? Perfect evil?

I shook my head at how narcissictic she can be. Ever since, Ji-eun thinks so highly of herself. I know this since we were kids but I stell fell in love with her.

I took my time searching for anything suspicious then I saw it.

Fuck!

There was really a video of me and her having sex. But the guy looks thinner than me. And my dick is way more longer and bigger than this.