Friendly Date

Jungkook's POV

At Lunch

Jisoo and I patiently waited for Jennie and her husband in a restaurant where we usually eat out when we were still in college.

"Where is your girlfriend? You should have brought her with you." Jisoo asked while sipping her tea.

"She's in Australia." I replied shortly. And even if she's here, I wouldn't bring Ji-eun with me on lunch with my friends.

Ji-eun doesn't like being around them and I don't know why. All she says is she's not comfortable with Jennie and Jisoo when in fact the girls would warmly approach her everytime.

"She's getting more popular now. I have seen her billboards around the city and they're really pretty." Jisoo would always admire Ji-eun and she would always say that I'm lucky to have her.

If she only knew the heartaches Ji-eun has caused me, I bet she will stop saying these things.

Finally, a beautiful lady came walking at us while waving her hand.

"Jennie!" we both welcomed the girl who has now tanned skin maybe because of her honeymoon spree.

"I missed you!!!" she squeaked while hugging Jisoo.

"And you too Jeon!" she said giving me a hug too.

"Come let's eat. We already ordered food for you." Jisoo said and we all sat down.

"But I thought you would bring your husband? Now I'm stucked with girl talks." I said rolling my eyes.

"He can't come because he has some business to attend to. And don't you ever complain Jeon! I still haven't forgiven you for not attending my wedding!"

"I told you Ji-eun needed my help that day that's why I couldn't come."

"You're always choosing Ji-eun!l all the time! can't you at least give your friends your attention?" Jennie complained while pouting.

"Jungkook said Ji-eun is in Australia that's why he came with us today." Jisoo announced excitedly.

"Good then! Jeon is ours for the day!" Jennie clapped her hands happily.

"I thought you like Ji-eun? Why are you being happy that she's not here?" I asked.

"It's not that we don't like her. It's just that when she's around, you become this obsessed puppy with wagging tail running around her feet."

"Hey I'm not like that!"

"You are and it's not healthy. If I were you, I would break up with her. Are you not even disgusted how many man's lips she has kissed for her dramas?" Jennie said, scrunching her nose.

"Can we not talk about that. I came here to have an update about your married life not about my relationship." I defended.

Jisoo nodded. "Jk's right. How was your honeymoon? How is he on the bed? Are you pregnant already?" Jisoo asked questions after questions and as a man, I am not comfortable with this type of conversation where you would listen to how sex has within females.