Explanation

By the way, I changed my mind. Instead of writing 2 chapters, I will write more than two. Because there are still things to resolve like Ji-eun's case, Mr.Kim's contract and Lisa's infertility. I hope you're not mad that I can't give you the ending yet.

Lisa's POV

"Where were you? I've been calling you but you won't answer?" Mr

"Where were you? I've been calling you but you won't answer?" Mr.Kim's worried face welcomed me when I got home. And seeing him like this, the more that I feel guilty.

"I..Uhh.."

He walked forward to hold my kiss my cheek, "It doesn't matter. At least you're here now. Are you hungry?" he gently asked while one of his hand move to carress my cheek.

"Uhm..yes. How..how about you?"

"I was waiting for you. I want to have dinner with you Lisa." he smiled. "You must be tired from work. I already asked the chef to prepare us our dinner. Let's go."

Now I really feel bad. How can I tell him that I can't do this anymore without breaking his heart? Will he die if I tell break up with him?

"Mr.Kim...I need to tell you something." I tugged his hand when he started pulling me but my words came out as a whisper.

"Oh..can you tell me about it later? I'm really hungry."

"Okay..." was all that I say. Mr.Kim excitedly guided me to the dinning area where dinner was already served.

Then I looked around. "Where is Jihoon?"

"I forgot to tell you, Jihoon has a fever. That's the reason why I was calling you earlier." he explained.

"Jihoon has what???" I stood from my seat but Mr.Kim held my hand to make me sit back.

"It's okay. He's sleeping now. But he hasn't eaten yet. Jihoon was looking for you for hours now. I believe you should eat first before going to your son." Mr.Kim suggested calmly but I was too worried. When it comes to Jihoon being sick, it really terrifies me.

Jihoon is a sickly child and I believe he's gotten it from his father. Back when we were in Japan, I really had a hard time taking care of him every time he gets sick.

"Lisa, don't worry about him." Mr.Kim urged me to eat when he noticed my still worried expression.

I just nodded.

After dinner, both of us went to Jihoon's room where he's already sleeping.

I reached out my palm to feel his temperature, he's skin is still hot.

"His temperature has lowered now." Mr.Kim said.

"I'm still worried. Has he taken a medicine?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry. I will just stay with him tonight. You can go and rest in your room Lisa. You still have work tomorrow."

"It's okay. I think I'll just sleep with him to monitor him."