Class Joker

Sorry guys but I really need to publish this without pictures.

I tried my best the whole day but my internet really sucks and won't allow me to upload pics.

Btw, Please leave me some comments to fuel my writing. Thanks!

Love you guys!

Lisa's POV

"I missed you" Mr.Jeon hugged me from my back when I was cooking breakfast. "Baby, are you still mad at me?" he asked.

I toook a deep breath before answering "I still am."

"When will you forgive me?" he asked with a sad voice as he place soft kisses on my shoulder.

"When you get rid of your so called hot co-teacher then I'll forgive you." I replied.

"Hmmm..kay..I will talk to her today at the seminar." he said as he rub my arm.

Oh right. They will be together today in a boring seminar. What a good way to start your day. The more that I am pissed.

"I'm done cooking, you can eat now to prepare for your seminar. By the way, I will skip school for today."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to see that Hot teacher that everyone is drooling for."

"Here we go again. Lisa please stop being insecure. She's got even nothing on you."

"You're only saying that because you're scared of me."

"No, I'm saying this because it's true. You even got Bambam,Eunwoo and that annoying CEO liking you." he said as he roll his eyes.

"What? Mr.Kim doesn't like me. We hate each other."

"I don't think so. I'm a man and I can tell that he likes you."

"Stop twisting the story. We are talking about you and that teacher not me and Mr.Kim"

"I'm just telling you what I observed. He will try to take you away from me Lisa. I can feel it."

"Your speaking as if we are on a TV drama. No one is taking me away from you. He is a greedy businessman with no heart and I don't like him. I swear."

Mr.Jeon smiled. "Really???"

"Really. And I'm so tired of this constant fight where you are jealous, I am jealous. We are jealous. I just want to be with you. And cherish our moments together."

"I know..me too.. Let's make it happen Lisa."

"Yeah.."

"So that means we're okay now? You're not mad at me anymore?" he asked again

"Depends on what you do today. I already told you to shoo that teacher away."

"I will. Don't worry." he said as he turn me to face him. His eyes travelled to my lips. "I miss kissing those lips. Can I get a kiss baby?"

I lighlty nodded.

Well.. I miss his kisses too so..

He smiled before whispering "I love you" then leans in to capture my lips.

The moment those soft thin lips landed on mine, all the negative emotions I have vanished just like that.

His loving kiss consumed my worries away and honestly I never felt this good since the morning started.