Mommy Angel

Jungkook's POV

Yuna and I were eating breakfast in peace when the door bell rang

Who is it?

Is it my baby girl?

I excitedly stood but Leni, Yuna's nanny beat me to it.

"I'll check it Mr.Jeon." the 40-year old woman offered

"Ys, please." I gave her a nod, hoping it is my Lisa behind the door.

But I was wrong cause when she came back, Ji-eun was already following her. "I'm sorry Mr.Jeon, I told her she's not allowed here but she persisted."

I sighed when I saw Ji-eun walking straight at us as if she did nothing wrong. Yuna glanced at her mother and so does Ji-eun, who spotted her daughter at the table eating silently.

"Baby...baby, mommy is here. I'm here to take you home." She tried to walk to Yuna but the little girl just hoped out of her chair to hide behind my back.

"Leni, please take Yuna to her room." I asked her nanny. The woman rushed to Yuna to take her away which made Ji-eun frown.

"No, Jungkook please. Give her back to me." Ji-eun tried to stop the nanny from taking Yuna away but I stopped her before she could do so.

"Please Jungkook, just let this go. Give me Yuna back and I promise I will not show myself again to you. If that's what you want. Just giver her back." Ji-eun plead.

I stared at her for a second and noticed the drastic change in her appearance. She looked stressed, worried and down now. Dark circles formed around her eyes. She's also gotten thinner and she's not wearing the elegant and classy outfits she usually wears.

But however she looked right now, I'm still determined to make her face the punishment she deserves.

"Do you think I will just give her like that? We have a legal agreement that I will be her parent/ guardian. You've always asked for it, right? And you willingly signed them. End of discussion. Now leave." I answered calmly. I hope she leaves in peace.

But she didn't. Tears began streaming down her face and I don't know if I will pity her or not because Ji-eun is the best actress to ever exist in this world. I have learned my lesson now. And that is to never trust her again.

"That was a mistake. I want to take it back. Please Jungkook give me my daughter back!" she walked closer, her hands reaching out to me.

"Then give me my four years back!" I yelled. I can't help but let out all of the frustrations in me. She ruined my life, and now she only wishes to call it quits?

"Jungkook, I didn't do it...believe me.. Please.."

This made me shook my head in disbelief, "I can't believe you're not admitting what you did up until now."