EPILOGUE

Lisa's POV

A month later

My wound healed fast.

That's how effective the doctor's prescription is. I got my strength back and now I can say that I can finally move out from bed.

But the problem is, Jungkook won't let me out of bed. Not that he wanted to make love, he just wants to make sure that I am safe and surely healed before he let's me move.

"Just lie there. Relax, don't move. I'll cook for you." this is Jungkook's words everytime I would say that I will help him.

"But I want to cook for you and our baby..."

"No, I don't want you tiring yourself out. I'd rather do this myself. Remember the doctors words that you should rest well."

"But it's more than a month now, my wound has healed. I can even attend Zumba class if you'll just let me out of bed." I said, meaning every words.

"Not happening! Just follow me and rest here. Once you totally recovered, we can try zumba in bed." he joked making me roll eyes.

"But..." Jungkook shut me down with a kiss to silence me.

And yes, It has always been effective.

A month had passed and Jungkook managed to be the greatest husband to me. He took care of me so well. As he's the one who bathe me, change me and fed me. He actually filed a year leave just to be with me.

He has also been the greatest dad to Lily, our daughter. We hired two nurses for our baby but it was jungkook who's doing all the work. He's the one who change her diapers, prepares her milk and sings the baby to sleep. In short, the nurses loves my husband because they got nothing to do anymore.

I sighed and just let my man do his thing. Soon,  he came back with a tray of delicious food and began feeding me, "Say ah"

I opened my mouth and took the spoonful of food and Jungkook smiled in satisfaction.

"Very good. Now you should finish this food so that you'll get stronger." I simply nodded and opened my mouth for him.

From carrying the baby for 9 months to labor to birth giving, I can say that it was the most hard and painful thing I've experienced but I'll go through the same process again if it's with Jungkook.

He never failed to amaze me, his love for me is just the greatest.

Two years later,

It was a weekend when Jungkook's parents decided to pay us a visit. Mother bought too many dolls and stuffed toys for Lily. She always does this every weekend, buying our daughter a lot of stuffs that I think our house will soon be filled with just her toys.