Proposal

Tissues???

Jungkook's POV

"Namjoon, is everything okay?" I asked him when I reached the school

"Yes Mr.Jeon, everything is ready for the proposal later." he proudly announced.

"Thank you so much for all your help." I pat his shoulders before peeking inside of the classroom.

Summer break has already started and it is good that no students will see this. Although I asked Mr.Yang's permission to allow me to use the classroom for the day.

This night, I planned on proposing to Lisa. And for me, it is just the right time to propose as I want to tie knots first before she enters college.

Lisa is attractive and very lovely. Sooner or later, she will attract more men in her age. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. That's part of the reason why I want to be engaged with her the soonest.

But of course the major reason for my proposal is that I want to take the relationship to the next level. We both love each other and there's nothing wrong if I do this.

I look around the classroom which is now decorated with romantic stuffs which are Namjoon's idea.

There were no desks and chairs except for Lisa's which sits at the far end corner of the classroom and my teacher's table.

Namjoon helped me remove all of it. And he's the only student who knew about this proposal that I'm planning for Lisa.

At first I planned on something grand but Lisa is not that type of girl who will appreciate extravagant proposal so I opted to a cuter one.

I choose the classroom as it was the first place that I met her. Well, I met her at the road actually when I hit her with my car but that was a terrible experience for both of us.

So yeah, I choose the classroom because this is the place where I first saw her beautiful face. And I know she'll like it this way. Simple yet meaningfull proposal.

The place was lightly decorated and even if it looked simple, I made sure to buy her the most expensive ring. More expensive than the combined price of the rings I bought for Ji-eun. As Lisa deserves the best.

My baby girl deserves the best. And now I am so confident that she'll appreciate my efforts. Despite my absence in her life for more than a week, I am sure that I'll make her say yes.

For the past few weeks, I spent my days at Ji-eun's because she tried to commit suicide. The nurse and the servants can't stop her from doing those terrible things and it was only me who can stop her.

It was really stressfull for me but I managed to stay with her as I feel responsible for her and her baby.

I feel like it's all my fault. The depression she's experiencing was because of the accident I caused her. And I cannot bear to see her and her baby being put to risk just because of me.