First Ball

Lisa's POV

"Hello Lisa?"

"Hello Lisa?"

"Chae, why didn't you tell me that we will be having a ball?" I whispered on the phone as I glance at my sleeping man.

Mr.Jeon was too tired from the hours of travel that he fell asleep again after eating. But I made sure to cook him the best tasting and most nutritious food to help him recover.

"Girl, Mr.Jeon told us about it already right? Oh wait..I remember you were absent that time."

"So that's why I don't know." I shook my head. This is my punishment for being absent as always.

"Yes, As a matter of fact I'm here at a dress shop with my mochi. We're trying to pick something to wear for tomorrow." she explained.

Though my friend was not bragging, I can't help but feel jealous. Because even though Jimin is a jerk, he still supports Chae on this. While I..

"How about you Lisa? Do you have a dress or gown for tomorrow?" she asked making me bit my lip as I'm too shy to borrow stuffs again from her.

My silence was understood by her. Of course, she wouldn't be my bestfriend for nothing. So she said, "Don't worry Lisa, I'll get something for you."

"Really?" I squeaked but then covered my mouth quickly when Mr.Jeon shifted in his sleeping position.

"Really. I know you have nothing to wear." her understanding voice echoed in the speaker of the phone.

"Oh my God Chae thank you so much! I swear I will pay you back." my heart is filled with gratefulness this time. I know it seemed like I am taking advantage of my friend but I really wanted to go on a ball. This will be my first and probably my last because I won't be attending college.

"No need to pay me. I just want you to come. And if you need someone to do your make up, we can do each other's make up tomorrow. Let's prepare at my house." she excitedly suggested.

The thought of attending a ball excites me so much. I have seen those events only on dramas and I really want to go. But Mr.Jeon won't let me so I'm gonna break some rules this time.

Just this time.

I bet he won't be that mad.

Besides, no one will ask me to dance anyway.

"Okay. See you tomorrow Chae and thank you so much!"

I stared at my sleeping boyfriend again.

I can't believe that this man will be my boyfriend in the end.

Just how lucky I am.

The whole day was spent with me and Mr.Jeon cuddling and talking about a lot of things.