Class Bully

Class 3-C POV

Second day of the School Annual Festival.

Today the school was filled with loud music from the different activities being held on every corner.

The students were enjoying their day in school from eating food that were being sold by Maid Cafes, to watching talent shows, to cheering for the sports fest.

While the teachers of SNUHS are busy in facilitating the events.

Mr.Jeon, the homeroom teacher of Class 3-C has now finalized some of his tasks so he decided to visit his classroom where Lisa is.

The thrill of seeing the girl that he loves in secret feels so satisfying for him. That's why he would secretly take glances of her any chance he gets.

If only that Lisa is not his student, he'd probably kissed her in front of thousands of people. But knowing the risk, he chosed to be more careful in showing his affection for her.

Mr.Jeon walked to where Class-3C is. As he got close, he saw the same long line of male students patiently waiting to get inside. He rolled his eyes at the sight because he knows that his Lisa is the cause of this.

As he was getting more irritated, he planned for a way to shoo the students away and have Lisa by himself.

Mr.Jeon took his phone and typed a message.

Gather the whole class, I'll treat you all at the Maid Cafe.

He sent the message to his most trusted student.

Namjoon who was watching Yoongi's play read the message and smiled. He really appreciates their teacher's generousity. So he forwarded the message to the rest of the class.

Jimin and Chaeyoung recieved the message as they were enjoying their time alone walking around school. But seeing that their favorite teacher wants their presence, the lovebirds went straight to the meeting place.

Hoseok, Jin and Tzuyu also got excited when they read the message.

Who would say no to to Mr.Jeon's offer?

Soon the rest of the students gathered outside the classroom. Mr.Jeon who was patiently waiting smiled upon seeing them and said. "We will occupy the cafe for today. Order anything that you like. Everything is on me."

The students excitedly went inside while cheering for Mr.Jeon.

"Sorry for having you wait but the cafe is temporarily closed for now." Mr.Jeon announced at the students who were lining and they groaned in disappointment.

The rest of the costumers find their way out to give them space. This made the teacher really happy because now he can see Lisa without any piranha around her.

Lisa who was then busy preparing orders was shocked when she saw that there are no more students inside the cafe. But was replaced by her classmates.

Her eyes landed on Mr.Jeon who was now smirking at her.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

This man really? How can he do this?

After settling on their own tables, the students of Class 3-C started ordering.

Eunwoo,Dahyun and Jeongyeon were the ones taking order while Lisa was still behind the counter to process them.

Mr.Jeon who was sitting on a solo table called for Lisa to have her take his order.

Lisa nervously looked around as if scared of getting close to the teacher. She decided to ignore him hoping that others would just take his order.