In His Warmth

Jungkook's POV

"Lisa is pregant?!"

"Lisa is pregant?!"

Did I hear my father right? Lisa is pregnant?

"Yes, I'm sure of it. I was observing her since last night until this morning. That's exactly how your mother was when she got pregnant with you Jungkook."

My mother gasped, "Oh my god! Jungkook you're going to be a father!" mom squeaked in excitement and stood to hug me.

"I can't...I can't believe it..I.." I don't know what to say.

Is it true? What if she's not? Should I ask Lisa just to make sure? I was too shocked that I was frozen on my spot.

"Your wife is pregnant and this is the time where she needs you the most, I hope you treat her with care this time." father spoke with a warning voice. I seldom see him as serious as this so I know I really need to pull myself together and forget the things which does not concern my family, and that is Lisa.

"I will check on her." I excused myself and ran upstairs to where my wife is. Just when I open the door to my room to search for her, I caught her by the bathroom sink washing her face with water.

I observed how wiped her face with a clean towel after.

"Oh God! Jungkook you startled me!" She clenched her fist against her chest out of surprise when she realized that I was already standing behind her.

"Lisa... Are you... Are you pregnant?" My fingers were lightly shaking as I point on her tummy, hoping that there is something in there.

Lisa looked surprise with my question but recovered immediately. She walked out of the bathroom and took her purse. Then she fished something out of it.

When my eyes got a glimpse of a pregnancy stick, was the moment I became so emotional.

"Here, I was about to surprise you but you found out right away" Lisa handed me a pregnancy stick with two very visible lines in it.

Positive, she's really pregnant.

"Oh God, Lisa!" I gasped, realizing it was true. My Lisa is really pregnant. I literally cried out of joy just knowing how we were able to form a bundle of joy inside her womb.

I didn't wait any longer and embraced Lisa so tight. I kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her lips in pure happiness and gratefulness.

I was so damn happy! Too happy that I'm praying this isn't a dream. I just couldn't believe it that I'll be recieving the greatest news in my life.

Imagine having the love of your life pregnant? Just how awesome life is!

"You're pregnant! Please tell me I'm not dreaming baby."

"I'm really pregnant. I went to an OB gyne yesterday and had it confirmed." She replied with assurance in her voice.

"You're pregnant! You're pregnant!" I repeated the words over and over again to have it sink in that Lisa's finally carrying my child while prepping her face with gentle kisses.