Distractions

I need comments ❤

Class 3-C POV

"Where were you! We've been looking for you the whole morning!" Chae's worried expression welcomed her when she joined the group who seemed to finished their plates of breakfast.

They were in the restaurant by the lobby and Jungkook was already there sipping his coffee calmly as if nothing had happened.

He didn't even glanced at her. Maybe to keep it down between them.

"I took a walk. The beach was beautiful early in the morning." she lied and sat down quickly to search for food which she would stuff on her mouth to avoid herself from talking.

"Next time, please tell us if you'll leave like that. We were worried sick." Lisa just nodded at Chae's words after she took a piece of sausage in her mouth.

The class seemed to look calmer now having Lisa around. They were really worried of her.

They were all silently eating when Ms.Jung walked to their table wearing her swimming robe.

"Jungkook-ssi, the teachers are going in for a swimming at the pool. Why don't you join us?" she smiled at him, her eyes were only focused on her target. Eunbi doesn't care how the students will react. All she wants is Jungkook's attention.

Mr.Jeon looked around first before saying, "No. Sorry. I'll stay with my class. Just enjoy you guys"

"Ahh..that's a pity though. I thought you could join the fun." she said before 'accidentally' dropping down the robe revealing her sexy swimsuit.

Mr.Jeon chocked on his coffee as their eyes were blessed. 

"Oops..sorry." Eunbi shyly took back the robe to wear. Then she walked away after confirming that her small little trick worked.

Lisa saw how he reacted and almost jumped on him for staring at the girl's body. She was so annoyed at her boyfriend. Even the girls were irritated too.

Yoongi cleared his throat before saying, "I think I'll try swimming. It's hot right guys?" he said and walked away to change to his swimming clothes. The boys also did the same.

Except Mr.Jeon and Namjoon who just stayed with the girls.

"Guys, let's go with them?" Namjoon asked the remaining people on the table.

Chae huffed in annoyance because Jimin just left her there so she has no choice but to follow.

In the end, all of them came to the pool where some senior students from other section and teachers were already swimming.

(A:n: Class 3-C at the pool)

Mr.Jeon stayed with the boys to avoid being close to Lisa.