Encounter

Jungkook's POV

Of all the times that Ji-eun will mess up, why now when it's my first day at work?

My hands were in a rush to make Yuna a sandwich and a milk for school.

As again, Jieun had a night out with her friend last night making her drunk again to the point where we can't wake her up.

"Dada, fast. Yuna school." Yuna was rushing me as she knows we're already late.

"Fuck your mother!" I mumbled. Hoping she didn't hear that.

"Dada fast!" she asked again, tugging my shirt.

"Here it is baby! Sorry Dada is slow." I apologized as I place the sandwiches on her lunchbox.

I asked the servant to wake Ji-eun at 10 so she could pick uo Yuna for me because I will be at the University the whole day.

Soon, I drove Yuna to her school and asked teacher Momo to call me if something happens.

I was already hours late which sucks because it is my first day. I'm sure I won't be able to attend the oientation with this.

Luckily, my first load is 11. But still, it is inappropriate to not attend the orientation especially that I am just new in the University.

I finally reached the campus, I waled to the gym where the orientation was Being held when someone called me,

"Holy shit! Jeon Jungkook?"

I turn to my back and saw my high school classmate Kim Mingyu.

"What the fuck dude? Is that you? What are you doing here?" we shaked hands first. Both of us smiling. It's been years since I last saw him. He was one of my annoying classmates back then.

We're not as close as me and Jisoo and Jennie but we shared naughty experiences back then which strengthened our bond.

"I'm a teacher here." he cockily announced while brushing his nose.

"Oh really? How long?" I asked excitedly. Good that I have friends here.

"A year now." he grinned.

"Woah! Didn't expect you can land a decent job." I joked but as usual he didn't take it as offense. He just laughed it out.

"Didn't expect it too. But I need to find a job or else I'll be living in the streets. How about you? What are you doing here?"

"I'll also be teaching here." I proudly said.

"Woah? Really? What department?" he asked.

"In the Foreign Language Department."

"Bro! That's cool. I'm also teaching there." he raised his palm for a high five but I ignored him.