Last Night Together ⚠

Lisa's POV

That night, Jungkook didn't came back home

That night, Jungkook didn't came back home. And I was left anxious with what happened.

What could possibly go wrong with Ji-eun for him to leave me in the resaturant alone?

To say that I'm hurt is an understatement. But I don't know the story yet so I have no right to be jealous or what.

What if something happened to her? I really hope and pray not. Jungkook will surely blame himself again if something happens.

And as his girlfriend, I need to understand. Jungkook's life does not solely revolve around me.

Unlike mine who only focuses on him, Jungkook has a lot of responsibility in his hands. He has responsibilty in his whole class, he has a responsibilty in their businesses, he has a responsibity to Ji-eun.

I am just a part of his responsibility that's why I must stay where my place is. A girlfriend's place is behind his back. I should serve as his motivator, his comforter, his stength.

That night I didn't cry. Even if he didn't spent the night with me.

The next day, I woke up alone again. Jungkook is still not home. But when I checked my phone there were missed calls from him.

Worried, I dialled him instead. He answered on the first ring. "Baby? I'm sorry for not coming home." his voice was laced with sadness as he apologized.

I heard the sincerity in it so I decided to shrug my jealousy off. "It's okay. But what happened there?" I asked curiously.

I heard him sigh from the other line before explaining.

So I learned that Ji-eun tried to commit suicide last night. One of her servants saw her in her bathroom unconscious. Jungkook said that she took hundreds of sleeping pills. Good thing that the nurse was there to save her.

Hearing the explanation now, I can't help but be worried for Ji-eun. Jungkook said it is probably because of her inability to walk that's why she tried to end herself.

Jungkook sounded really worried so I tried my best to comfort him.

"Please don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry for leaving you last night but Ji-eun could've died and fuck! I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty Lis." this time, Jungkook started sobbing in the other line.

My heart ached so much hearing him cry like this so I repeated the words over and over again. "Don't worry about me. I am fine Jungkook. I will never be mad and I love you. Please stop crying."

"I'm so sorry...Lis--"

"Stop. Stop saying sorry. We'll get through this. Just stay there for a moment and try to talk to her. Okay?"

"Thank you..thank you so much."

After that day, Jungkook started spending days with Ji-eun. He had to because Ji-eun would still plan in harming herself. If not for Jungkook catching her, she'd probably died now.