Class Reunion

Class 3-C POV

Warm welcome, kisses and hugs.

That's the scene when almost everyone from Class 3-C started arriving at the venue.

Namjoon rented the top floor of a leisure building for the said event. He chose the location because he find it refreshing and relaxing since the panoramic view of the City is laid before them.

At the moment, Namjoon, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Chaeyoung, Jimin and their daughter, Chaeryong were already there.

So they are still waiting for Mr.Jeon, Ms.Jisoo, Ms.Jennie, Jin, Tzuyu and Eunwoo.

The rooftop has an enclosed room which Dahyun and Jeongyeon designed as a playpen for the kids.

They have to make one because they heard that Yuna and Chaeryong are coming.

Now everything is set. The venue, music, the food and drinks. The only ones missing are the teachers and the couples.

"Bambam!!!" almost everyone jumped in excitement when the Class Introvert suddenly walked in.

"Guys! Guys! I can't breath!" he complained when all of his classmates jumped on him to hug him tightly.

They were too excited when they saw him so he can't blame them for reacting this way.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Where did you hide all these years?"

"Where were you?"

"Dude, I thought you were dead!"

"You should've sent us a message!"

Questions after questions was raised and Bambam couldn't help but just shake his head.

He began explaining everything except about Lisa's request. He believes, it's not for him to tell.

Though he explained that he just got busy on his business, his classmates are still upset.

For them, it was clear that Lisa and Bambam didn't care at all cause they disappeared just like that.

"Hi guys! Oh shit! Bambam?" Eunwoo and his fiancee Tzuyu was puzzled when they saw Bambam there being squeezed by everyone.

They rushed to him and began asking him the same question and Bambam just patiently answered back.

"You mean you got busy with your business that made you forget about us?" Tzuyu pouted. She was quiet upset about his explanation. He is being unreasonable.

"I swear if I see Lisa today! I'm going to grab her hair and pinch her cheeks so bad for being MIA just like you." Chaeyoung pouted too.

And everyone nodded in agreement. Seeing that his classmates are upset at Lisa too, Bambam decided to tell them that she's also coming.

"Uhm guys, she's coming." Bambam finally dropped the bomb.

"WHAT???" the whole class asked in surprise.

"Lisa is attending the reunion. She's probably on her way now." Bambam announced, surprising all his classmates.

"How did you know? Are you and Lisa in contact?" Namjoon clarified.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for keeping it from you. She's just..she was trying to hide from--"

"From Mr.Jeon?" Namjoon finished his sentence. His expression was down the whole time. He can't believe that Lisa really ran away and hide from them. Especially from their great teacher.