Changed Impression

Lisa's POV

Mr. Jeon pushed my uncle away from me and made a hard blow of punch on his face that he was thrown to the other side.

My uncle recovered with a broken nose and tried to punch Mr. Jeon back but my teacher was quick to dodge his fist.

Mr. Jeon managed to twist his arm and pin him on the wall. While I was frozen on my spot because of the turn of events.

With a calm voice he spoke. "The police are on their way." he said and my uncle slumped down.

He was so scared that he kneeled in front of Mr. Jeon to beg him to just let this go. But Mr. Jeon looked really pissed. His eyes were as cold as ever.

"You will rot in jail!" the words came out of his mouth and it sounded venomous that my uncle shrinked on his spot.

Soon, the police came and took the monster. One policeman tried to talk to me but Mr.Jeon stopped him. They talk on one corner but I was too overwhelmed to understand what they were saying. So I remained there, at the floor while hugging my knees. My mind is still processing a lot.

"Lisa" Mr. Jeon's soft voice cut me off my trance. When I looked at him, he's trying to offer me his coat while his eyes are turned away. That's when I realized how I looked like.

My shirt was torn and my chest was exposed. I blushed really hard when I realized that Mr. Jeon saw me with just my panties.

I grabbed his coat and wrapped my self with it. Holding the big coat tightly in my chest, I gently said "Thank you."

This is the day, the very first day that I looked at this man with admiration.

I never imagined that a day will come that someone would save me from this hell of a life but he proved me otherwise.

Jungkook's soft eyes turned on me when he confirmed that I was already wrapped by his coat. There was a mixture of worry, sadness and guilt in his eyes that I suddenly became conscious of what he thinks of me.

What will happen now?

Mr. Jeon cleared his throat and offered me his hand.

"Can you stand?" he spoke very softly. I felt very weird inside my chest.

"I.. I can.."

"The police wants to have a word with you about what happened but I told them that you need to rest first. You can give your statement tomorrow. And don't worry about that man. He will be detained." he said and I nodded.

I felt secure knowing that my uncle will be locked up.

But even if I feel safer now, I don't want to go straight to a police station after this. Good thing that Mr. Jeon refused it for me.