Reunited

Short Update

Lisa's POV

My finger's graze at the send button.

Biting my lower lip, I try to decide if I will send it or not.

The message contained my long email of goodbye for Jungkook.

Part of the reason why I can't seem to decide on sending the message is because, it will mean a total end of what we have.

And I'm so scared.

I thought I have accepted that he's a family man already but why is it hard to give our relationship a formal closure?

An hour of decision making had passed before I gathered all the courage inside me, and pressed the send button with shut eyes.

There it says,

Jungkook,

I don't really know what happened to us. What lead you to decide on cheating against my back, what lead you to lie to me, what lead you to forget about everything that we dreamt of.

You kept sending me updates of how happy your life is but have you even thought for once how it hurt me? Have you not thought that it broke my heart to million pieces? Have you not thought that I almost gone crazy?

Was it worth the time of making me fall for you? How could you ever do such a thing to me when all I did was to love you?

Years had passed but it's still you who's in my mind. It's still the thought of you who makes my heart beat. It's still you who owned my body and soul.

You were my first in everything and it's hard to forget everything that you did to me, for me.

I never for once forget the love I have for you. But you did so easily.

And this time, after all those years of crying my eyes out for you, I've finally decided to end this.

To move on.

I know you're already happy but please wish me to be happy too.

It's all that I could ask for right now.

-Lisa

After sending the message, I waited.

I waited for his response.

Part of my brain was hoping that he'll say "Lisa, don't. I love you. Don't move on from me."

The thought made me laugh.

Why would he say that when he's always said he's happy without me?

And not a minute had passed when I receive a response from him.