Teacher's Offer

Lisa's POV

"

Why would Mr. Jeon change his phone with mine?"

"I told you Lisa I don't know. This is the hundredth time you asked me that." mother Yasha almost rolled her eyes at me.

"But it just don't make sense to me? This is an iphone! Chaeyoung, Bambam, and Dahyun are the only ones who has this kind of phone. This is very expensive mother!" I said looking at phone in my hand.

"I don't understand too. People who are in love can be really impulsive." she said.

"In love? You mean Mr. Jeon? You're mistaken mother Yasha. He's just my teacher."

"If that's what you say so." Mother Yasha's teasing voice didn't go unnoticed.  Then she left me there while laughing out loud.

Scratching my head I looked at the phone again and sighed. "What do I do with you?"

Suddenly the phone started ringing.

Oh crap! This must be him!

With nervously shaking fingers, I swiped the phone to answer.

"He.. He.. LLo?"

"Lisa?" Mr. Jeon's voice echoed from the other line. My palm sweated, my heart raced and my face reddened just hearing his voice.

"Mr. Jeon, why.. Why did you left your phone here?" I'm lucky I managed to form a sentence despite being tensed.

"Your phone is cracked. This not good to use." he said.

"But why? What will you use now?" I asked. Don't tell me he will use my old phone?

"I have few phones here. Don't worry."

"Oh..."

"Ahh.. Lisa?.." Now I can hear his tensed voice. God! Is he feeling the same too?

"Ye.. Yes Mr. Jeon?"

"Uhm.. Your classmates are coming tomorrow for a remedial class at my house. You should come too. I mean if your not busy or.."

"My classmates? Agreed to go on remedial?" the world must be turned upside down! I wanted to laugh but I'm afraid of being informal with Mr. Jeon. I can't talk to him like that.

"Yes, luckily I was able to convince them. So, are you coming?" he asked in rush.

"Uhmm.. I'll just try if I can catch up. I have a lot of work tomorrow." I said. I still need to babysit tomorrow. I need to earn more during weekends.

"How much do you earn a day?" he asked and I was taken a back.

"Excuse me?" I know he's rich but it's rude to ask these questions to someone who's not close to you.