Graduation Day

Comments? 😅

Jungkook's POV

I spent the rest of the week by turoring Lisa and her classmates for the fourth quarter exam

I spent the rest of the week by turoring Lisa and her classmates for the fourth quarter exam. It wasn't hard to teach Lisa because she's really smart.

Her low performance from the previous months was just caused by her uncle's abusive treatment on her. And now that she's being taken care of, she started performing well in school.

And Imagine how proud I was when the problematic class of SNHSU passed the exam with high scores. Even Hoseok and Bambam passed the online assessment.

I was beyond proud of them. Mr.Yang and my co-teachers congratulated me for bringing out the best in my class. The principal even offered me a permanent teaching position in school but I want to take some rest first.

Lisa and I's relationship have gone smoothly for a week. Lisa learned to manage her feelings well everytime I would visit Ji-eun. She will spend her time babysitting while I spend my time taking care of Ji-eun's needs.

Ji-eun's chosen doctors explained that there is really no chance for her to walk again which was really depressing.

Surprisingly, Ji-eun took it positively. She said, maybe there's a miracle that she will walk again when the right time comes.

I really appreciate her kindness everytime we are together but she also started experiencing morning sickness so I would end up buying her the food that she's craving.

Now I wonder if Lisa will be the same if I get her pregnant. Pregnancy is a topic that both of us are avoiding to talk about. I have a feeling that she's getting worried about her condition but I have no courage to talk to her about it. Since I know that she may come sensitive if we open it up.

We've done it so many times now but to no luck, it's still negative. My parents would even call us to ask how our relationship is going and I would always tell them that it's fine. I know that in between those calls, they are secretly hoping for a good news about Lisa.

It was a day before graduation. Just one day left and I can shout to the world that Lisa is mine.

I can tell everyone that we love each other.

I can walk freely with her on public.

I can propose to her.

After graduation, I planned on giving her the most romantic proposal any girl has yet to experience.

The proposal that will make her both smile and cry in joy.

The one that will make her heart flutter.

The one that will overwhelm her whole being.

I will propose on my knees.

I will open a box of ring with the biggest diamond her eyes has never seen.