Love Day

Jungkook's POV

"Good evening baby!" Lisa surprised me with a hug the moment I opened the door

I hugged her body tightly in return. And nuzzled my nose to her hair which smells so good. "I never knew coming home could be this perfect" I said.

"I missed you!" Lisa kissed my cheek.

"I missed you too baby. You seem to be in a good mood today?" I asked. She's glowing and I don't know why.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see you. By the way, will you come to school tomorrow?"

"Of course. Tomorrow is Love Day and we're supposed to be at school." I explained.

"Okay then.." she replied then mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked. i didn't hear what she said.

"Hmmm.. Nothing. Are you hungry? Let's eat?" she said and pulled me to the table where she already has prepared food.

"Oh wow..Now, I really feel lucky to be your boyfriend, I can get to eat all of these food." I said

My baby smiled proudly. "Yes, you're lucky to have me so if I were you, you should just look at me."

"Now this is the confidence that I want from my baby girl." I leaned and kiss the tip of her nose before sitting.

"Hey, I haven't forgotten about that bitch yet. Did she try anything stupid around you?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

My heart almost escaped from my ribs out of fear of Lisa mentioning Eunbi. I can't let Lisa know or I'll end up sleeping out of our room.

"Nothing. Everything is fine Lis, I'll try to avoid her from now on." I explained leaving out some of the details.

"You sure?" I swear Lisa raising her brow is scary as hell.

"Yup" I replied. My fingers are shaking slightly.

It's funny how an 18year-old student like her can scare the shit out of me.

"Good then. By the way...uhm..Jungkook.." she stuttered and played with her hair.

"Why?" I asked she seems like she wanted to ask something but just shy.

And Imagine her duality. One moment she is my scary Lisa and now she's being shy like this.

"I just want to ask....if you like sweets?" she asked.

Sweets?

"Hmmm..not my favorite but it's not that bad." my answer left her confused and distracted. "Why?"

"Nothing. Let's continue eating."

Later that night, Lisa got on the shower and I waited for her in bed.