Misunderstanding

Lisa's POV

"How was it?" I excitedly asked Jin when he came back from giving Ms

"How was it?" I excitedly asked Jin when he came back from giving Ms.Jisoo the chocolates.

"She accepted it. And...and.. She invited me for a dinner this night!!!"

"Woah really?" I gasped.

"Really!!!" Jin and I came jumping out of happiness.

I'm so happy for him. We are secretly hiding on an empty classroom to avoid being spotted by our classmates. They must not know that we are giving Ms.Jisoo a gift.

And Jin and the other's must not know that I am giving Mr.Jeon too.

"What did she tell you?" I asked curiously. How did he manage to have our teacher on asking him to go out with her?

"I just told her everything. And she already invited me out. I don't know how she feels but she seemed to be happy when I confessed." Jin proudly smiled.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this. I'm really really happy for you Jin!"

"Me too..thank you so much Lisa. But you're the only one who knows this. We are not supposed to tell the others about okay?"

"I know. Don't worry I will keep my mouth shut." I promised by raising my hand.

"Thanks Lis! By the way, now that I have given Ms.Jisoo my chocolates, I think it's your time to give yours."

"Oh right I almost forgot. I'll get going now Jin. I'll look for him first." I said.

"I'm really curious about who this guy is but I respect your privacy so I won't be asking questions."

"Thank you Jin!"

"Anything for you." he smiled. His happiness radiated on me making me happy and excited too.

I breathed in and out before walking to the faculty. Hugging my simple box of chocolates close in my chest, I took light steps to where I know where my man is.

I took a turn but I accidentally bumped into two students.

"Oh sorry!" I said.

"Sorry too. Are you hurt?" One of the girls asked, concerned.

"I'm okay. How about you guys?" I said as I look at the beautiful box she is holding. It was a beautiful heart box.

"We're okay." they said. "We'll get going." they bowed and quickly turn and head to the direction where I am going.

My heart started beating erratically when I saw him.

The love of my life.

My teacher, Mr.Jeon.

He was standing beside the window watching some students outside of the building.

I felt tensed and nervous as I look at my box.