Refusing Boyfriend

Ji-eun's POV

"Ahh..this is very relaxing. I wish I can always have this relaxing massage at least once a week." Seulgi said as she lie on her stomach.

My friends and I are currently enjoying a relaxing massage at a famous Body and Wellness Spa located at the heart of Sydney.

"Then let's go here next week." I said.

"Na-a, Kyuhyun will be here next week. He has planned for us to travel to New Zealand for me to spend time with his family. That guy is really sweet." Seulgi chuckled softly. Kyukhyun is her long term boyfriend who lives in New Zealand.

I turn my attention to Joy who's eyes are closed from concentrating on the massage. "So it's just Joy and me then?"

"Ji-eun have you forgotten? It's Sungjae and I's anniversarry next week. I will have to go back to Korea to spend time with him. I have told you about this remember?" I frowned.

How about me? I have nowhere to go next week?

I can't help but feel jealous at the attention my friends are getting.

I suddenly remembered Jungkook.

Since the last time Jungkook and I talked, he hasn't called me yet which is really weird.

I know he's trying to ignore me so that I will chase after him but No. I will not lose to him.

I'm sure that between the two of us, it is him who will aproach me first. Not the other way around.

But I cannot tell my friends that Jk and I had an argument. I don't want to lose face because of this.

They both know that Jk is whipped for me and he will do anything for me. They even told me that I'm so lucky to have him.

It brought me back memories where he would send me flowers of different kinds everyday. He would even shower me with the most expensive rings and gifts. But now he's ignoring me and I hate it.

If my friends know about our status now, they will laugh at me for sure. So I don't have a plan on telling them this.

I will just keep saying that Jungkook still calls me everyday and would still send me gifts.

Acting is my job, so it's easy for me to act around my friends.

"By the way Ji-eun, How's Jk? Are you two guys alright? I can't see him calling you lately?" Seulgi asked

"Yeah..He used to call you every hour right and it annoys you." Joy laughed so hard recalling those times where Jk would bare standing in the rain just to wait for my shooting to finish.

"Uhm..uh..we're fine..He's still the same annoyingly whipped guy. But I just try to understand him because he loves me so much." I said.

"Geez. You're really lucky to have him. I mean he's so hot and fucking rich. Girls would drop their panties just to get him." Seulgi joked and we started laughing.