Teacher VS Student

Lisa's POV

The Next Day

The Next Day

I woke up after 3 hours of sleep. It finally dawned on me how my body was in aching after crashing to a car last night. And the worst part is I wasn't able to get my bag back from the snatcher and it  contains my earned money from baby sitting.

Having no money means I can't get my uncle a alchohols and slut and that scares me the most. I know I will get a lot of beating from him or worse, he'll rape me.

But I'm always smarter than that.

I was able to get a slut and just paid her at home by cracking my secret piggy bank. It's a pity though. The piggy bank was very precious to me because it was given by my sweetest classmate Hobi. But what can I do? It's either I broke the piggy bank or lose my innocence to my own uncle.

Though my eyes are not innocent anymore. I have seen my uncle thousand times banging a prostitute and it looks really disgusting. That's why I swear to myself that I will never let any guy touch me. I might not stand the view of a penis when the time comes.

At 5 in the morning, I took a body freezing bath but I didn't dare waking up my uncle who was sleeping on the smelly couch. I really need to get to school before he wakes but the pain in my leg hurts so much.

Damn that guy whoever he is for crashing at me! He's very lucky that I survived the impact. I even looked for him last night to have him pay for what he did but he ran away. Now my bike was was broken and I had to walk to school from now on.

Speaking of being the most unlucky girl in the world. I got injured, my bike broke and my money was stolen all because of that jerk! Now I have to walk to school because I have no more bike.

Poor me

I got to school earlier than usual and looked around the campus where there are only few students walking.

Class 3-C classroom

Class 3-C classroom

'I guess Chaeyoung and the others are on the classroom now? They told me to come early right?' I thought to myself. But when I open our classroom, there is no single person inside. I shook my head and looked at the wall clock above the board and noticed it was 30 minutes past six.