Evil CEO

Lisa's POV

Oh shit!

He is Mr.Kim?

Nah! I think he's just joking, right?

"You? You are Mr.Kim?" I scoffed.

The handsome young man stood and without saying a word walked closer to me.

That's when I realized that there was a hunged portait of him in the office. With the initials K.T.

Holy shit!

So he's really the CEO?

My eyes scanned the handsome man from head to toe in disbelief.

But he looks too young to be a CEO. It seems like he is the same age as Mr.Jeon.

Now I'm doomed.

I gulped and nervously looked at the man who turned out to be the one I am looking for.

He finally stopped walking infront of me.

The next thing I know, one of his hands was already reaching at my stomach. I planned to back away but then I noticed that his hand grabbed my i.d.

He flipped my school id and smirked. "Lisa Manoban?"

I froze more. I know he is now pissed at me for calling him as a secretary but I didn't know who he was. I thought the CEO is an old man. Not this.

"So Ms.Manoban? What urged you to come and mess with my important meeting?" he asked. His voice is laced with annoyance but his face shows blank expression.

"Mr.Kim, I came from the orphanage." I said as I straightened my back. As if acting all tough.

"Orphanage?" his brow raised then his face lit up. "Oh that small orphanage? What about it?"

"I came here to tell you that you should stop the demolition. It is a home of orphaned children and if you demolish it, there'll be nowhere place to go for these kids." I explained my voice is almost pleading. Different from how I acted tough a while ago.

I need to earn his agreement on this matter otherwise, I will not be seeing the kids again.

"So, that's all that you came for?" he turned his back uninterestedly and sat back on his chair.

"Yes, so could you please--"

"You know what Miss, I don't like it when people order me around." he said with stern voice.

I paused and searched for words to answer but he was quicker to say "Business will always be business. I don't care if I sacrifice homes of thousands of people as long as I gain profit from it."

His words got my ears heating up. As I clenched my fists and grit my teeth.

I can't believe a man as cruel as him actually exist!