Asking Out

Class 3-C POV

The next day, the whole class was present because they heard the news that Bambam will be leaving on sunday.

They couldn't bare to miss the two remaining days at school with Bam.

"I hate you!" Tzuyu kept smacking Bambam's arms as she wipes her tears away. "Why are you leaving us?"

"Please srop crying you guys. You are only making it hard for me to leave." Bambam who is now having a hard time looking at his crying classmates can't do anything but shake his head.

"Well if the business fails, we still have a chance to see you right?" Namjoon said lightening up the mood for everyone.

"I know it's bad to wish for it to fail but I really hope it fails so that I can get back here." Bambam bitterly laughed while glancing at Lisa who is also crying.

Lisa thought Bambam can prevent his parents from leaving but it turned out that the young man can't convince his parents as well.

Now all she can do is cry for she will miss her bestfriend so much.

"I guess we just have to make the best of Bambam' remaining two days in class." Hoseok suggested.

The class agreed to spend time together that day. They made sure that Bambam will enjoy the company together.

Even Mr.Jeon planned on having a karaoke on friday night but Bambam said he has other plans.

Bambam has planned on preparing the date for his dream girl and friday is his only time to ask her out.

So when friday finally came.

He nervously looked around the class hoping for the perfect timing.

Mr.Jeon has helped him already plan the romantic date. The teacher reserved a dinner for two at a restaurant which is located on top of a building where you can see the city lights.

The teacher planned it to be simple but heart warming for Bambam and his girl.

He was really happy helping the student. For him Bambam deserves to be happy because it's his last day at Seoul.

When the class ended and everyone walked out, Bambam looked at Lisa who was gathering her things to proceed to Mr.Wang's tutorial class.

Good thing, Mr.Jeon and the rest of the class left already.

"Bam? Are you not going home yet?" she asked, confused as why the guy is not yet standing from his chair.

"Not yet, I...I...still have...I still have to ask you something." he said in a rushed manner.

He paled.

His hands were nervously sweating.

His body is slightly shaking.

He can't breath.

He can't talk.

Because When it comes to Lisa, he is always like this.

He's afraid to tell her his feelings because he's afraid to be rejected.

But now is not the time to be coward.

He needs to make this happen.

For he knows there's no more next time.

"Okay, what do you want to ask Bam?" the girl asked, not even aware of how Bambam is having a hard time speaking up his thoughts.

Bambam stood from his chair in all his might, he opened his mouth with closed eyes and said, "Lisa please go out with me on a date."

The questioned left her all flustered.