Providing Care

Lisa's POV

When I open my eyes, the clean and wide room was the first view I see

When I open my eyes, the clean and wide room was the first view I see. I automatically smiled when I remember that my last night was spent here. At Mr. Jeon's guest room.

I can't help but thank God for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity of meeting a man as great as Mr. Jeon.

Last night, he was really caring and gentle with me  which is now added to my long list of reason why I admire him. I mean my teacher.

Hoping for another day of interaction with him, I quickly went to the bathroom for a bath. Of course I need to bath. Who knows if Mr.Jeon suddenly hugs me or what.

Haha my imagination is unbelievable really.

I took a warm shower and cleaned myself well. When I was done with my bath and my toothbrushing, I wore my usual home clothings which were tightly packed on my backpack.

I had to carry a small backpack yesterday because I don't want my classmates to know that I am moving in at Mr. Jeon's house. That would surely be a scandal especially if Jeongyeon knows.

But Tzuyu told me yesterday that Jeongyeon is now trying to change by avoiding spreading gossips and rumors. Tzuyu also added that Jeongyeon has deactivated her twitter account.

And it's funny because I don't have a twitter account to know these things because my previous phone is not a smartphone.

Now that I look and smell decent, I went out of the guest room to look for Mr. Jeon. It's already 8 in the morning so I guess he's already up.

But when I went down, he was not there. Not in the kitchen, not in the living room, not in his gym, not in the backyard. He's no where to be seen.

Well I guess he's a heavy sleeper during sundays?

I went back to the house and decided to clean it. I made sure everything is perfectly clean from all the four corners of the house.

Then I went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

Looking at the fridge, I grabbed something to cook.

I really want to make him the normal breakfast like bacon, pancakes, eggs but for some reason,  my hand picked ingredients to make a beef soup with veggies for a nutritious choice.

And now I feel really weird for prepapring a nutritious soup for breakfast only for Mr. Jeon.

Maybe my mind is processing ways of taking care of him because he's been so good to me.

After cooking, I grew anxious of waiting for him to go down.

I don't want the soup to get cold so I ran on the stairs to go to his room. I avoided the elevator because I think it is power consuming to be using the elevator when you're just going on the second floor.