Meeting The Girlfriend

Lisa's POV

The next day, I woke up next to Mr

The next day, I woke up next to Mr. Jeon.

At first I was confused why I am in this room and why we are next to each other but then I realized that he pulled me to him last night.

His body feels so comfortable to be with so I slept peacefully next to him. But right now, his hold on me loosened and I can feel that his temperature has gone back to normal. So I pushed my self away from him just to save us both from the embarrassment if we see each other like this.

I finally got out of his grip. One last look at the man and I decided to go out of his room.

Today is monday.

And this will be the first day for a very long time that I decided to focus on my schooling.

Of course I would still work at night and then I would help Mr. Jeon here in this house.

Anything I will do just to help myself survive.

I took a bath and wore my uniform. When I went down, I made Mr. Jeon some breakfast and I ate some bananas and bread.

I wonder if he would come to school today tho? He's still sleeping and it's already past 8 in the morning. He will be too late to attend our first period.

But even if Mr. Jeon won't come, I still have my subjects with Mr. Wang, Ms. Jisoo, Ms. Irene, and Ms. Chungha.

Now I finally miss Ms. Jennie but she's happily enjoying his honeymoon with the hottest Mr. Kim. And I hope they are having the best days of their lives as loving husband and wife.

When I got out of the house, I was surprised to hear voices of people outside the gate.

Scared that they might be thief, I hid behind the bush on the garden.

But who would try to steal at almost 9 in the morning?

"What if he'll get mad?" a familliar voice said.

"No, he won't. He's the best teacher you know! He will never get mad at his students!" another familliar voice said.

"We will just try to see if he is okay."

"But the gate is locked?"

"Guys this is a bad idea!"

Let's jump over the gate. This is just a piece of cake."

And I finally guessed what's happening.

My classmates are outside!

What if they saw me? I would be dead meat of course!

Soon, I saw a pair of hands at the top of the gate.

Oh no! They are trying to sneak in!

I decided to go back to the house to hide in my room as these jerks are still inside.