First Love Making ⚠

A moment of silence for the deflowering chapter 😂😂😂

Reminder: Please use your headphone if you play the Multi-media.

If you're not comfortable with it, you can just skip it.

🌸🌸🌸

3rd Person POV

Mr.Jeon glided further over Lisa, he covered her slender body with his bulky and muscular one.

He then locked his mouth with hers, as he brush her entrance with his cock.

Lisa on the other hand was very nervous. She could feel the thick head of his length against her wet core. But she tried to remain calm.

She wanted this in the first place, so basically, there is no turning back now.

Mr.Jeon didn't enter her immediately, instead, he kissed her full of love, taking a moment to enjoy his time with her.

He wanted to savour the anticipation of penetrating her for this will be their first time.

The tip of his head finally pointed in. To her defense, Lisa tried to close her legs.

Mr.Jeon desperately growled, "Let me in." he parted her legs with his knees successfully and moved to her lips to kiss.

"It will hurt a little bit but I promise I'll be gentle." his gentle voice eased her heart which was thumping out of her ribs.

She nodded with full determination.

'This is it.' Lisa thought.

This will not hurt that much right? She said, convincing her self.

"Ready baby?" he asked as he lifts his hips away from her.

"Ready" she answered as she gulp.

Her hand held both of his shoulders. Then he leans in to mute her if ever she screams.

Easing into her, his long and big c*ck pushed in.

Lisa gasped, her eyes welled in tears. Gripping his shoulders, she screamed inside his mouth.

It hurt like hell.

So this is how it feels when losing your virginity.

Mr.Jeon felt bad but he was almost halfly in. He could only make up for the pain by showering her face with gentle kisses. He kissed her nose, cheeks, lips, forehead, eyes..everything.

Her hot and slick p*ssy clutched and throbbed around him as he inch her little by little.

"Fuck!" he hissed as he feel her tightly squeezing him.

She was so damn tight. So tight that it feels like he will cum any moment now.

"It hurts!" she winces in pain as she grips his shoulder hard. She can feel every bit of his nerves brush on her wall. The pain feels like it was never ending.

He was basically tearing her apart.

"I'm sorry" he whispers on her mouth. Mr.Jeon's movement was very limited. He cannot simply push everything in even if he wants to. She was clearly hurting and crying.

How long will it take to finally get in? She asked her self. His length seems to be unending.

Mr.Jeon caressed her hair as he sank down deeper. His length was almost three fourths in. But his girl was still in pain. "Jungkook..please gentler..it hurts."