Jealous Lisa

Jungkook's POV

When I got home, Lisa was already eating

A smile crept to my lips with this.

The sight of her eating made me happy. As she just sit their peacefully like a patiently waiting wife.

She noticed my presence but surprisingly, Lisa didn't even greet me. She was just focused on her food.

"Good evening Lisa!" I greeted hoping to start a conversation with her.

No answer.

I looked at the food on the table which actually looks mouth watering so I dived in in a heartbeat but I frowned with how the taste is.

It taste so bitter when it's supposed to be sweet.

I glanced at Lisa and asked "Lisa, why is this one bitter?"

By that question her eyes moved to me. With her coldest expression she said "I don't think it is bitter. Maybe you just had enough of my cooking that's why you don't appreciate it anymore!"

Huh? What does she mean?

"Of course that's not true. I love your cooking Lisa." I gently said hoping to ease her. She seemed to be really offended by my comment.

As a waynto not offend her more, I just ate the food that she cooked. Forcing myself to believe that the taste is good.

Lisa noticed my sour expression so she raised her brow.

"If you don't like my cooking then just order a take out, cook the food yourself or find another woman to cook for you!" she snapped and stood to grab her plate and walked to the sink.

I was dumbfounded with Lisa tonight.

What's her problem?

This is not usual.

The worried me walked to her side to ask if something's bothering her.

"Lisa, do we have a problem? You know I will listen" I asked the girl who I find her actions hard to read.

She just finished her washing and walked out of the dinning area.

"I have no problem." I hear her said.

Okay Lisa is really upset. I can see it. I can feel it.

So I chased after her as she was now walking up the stairs which is weird because she can use the elevator.

"Lisa..." I called.

"Lisa talk to me."

Damn. How can she walk this fast?

She just proceded to her room and when she was about to shut the door close, one foot of mine managed to stop it from closing.

I was able to push the door and got in looking at a pissed looking but cute girl.