Class Playboy

Lisa's POV

Chae and I spent the whole afternoon watching some Netflix in her room

As we were eating some Ice cream she said "Lisa, stay the night here please?" fluttering her eyelashes at me with her puppy eyes.

"Uh..but.." I began searching for words to turn the offer down. I can't possibly stay in her house because of Mr.Jeon. I don't know if he'll agree if I stay out for the night.

"Please Lisa? I'm really sad right now and I can't contact Jimin. Maybe he is so focused with Mr.Jeon's class. He really likes the teacher you know." she said innocently.

My mind is already running with Jimin having heated scenes with that bitch of a woman.

Seeing her as fragile as this. I can't stand to turn the offer. I'll just explain to Mr. Jeon later on a text that I will not be home or I should go home first to ask permission personally.

"Okay okay..but I need to go home first. I still need to change my uniform." I said.

"No way, I have a lot of clothes. Just pick whatever you want." she said while looking at my uniform.

I know that she'll offer me this but I really want to go home first. It's not that I don't like her clothes but I really want to see Mr.Jeon first before the day ends.

But what can I do? I have no more alibis.

"Okay, but promise me you will stop crying." I said.

"I won't. You're here now and I have Ice cream. This is enough to keep me going for the day. But I really miss Jimin." she sighed.

Her sigh made me sigh too. If she only knew what that jerk is doing right now.

Then shortly after watching more scenes of Crash Landing on You, Chae covered her mouth as her eyes watered.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her worriedly.

But she didn't answer as she ran to her bathroom. I followed after her in worry.

"Chae, what's happening?" I asked her as she keeps puking on the bowl while holding her stomach.

No way.

There is no way she is pregnant!

I said as I shake my head.

Class 3-C POV

The lady began undressing after Jimin's eyes but he beat her to it.

"Sasha, we cannot do it here." he said while looking around.

The two are now on his car which is parked at the school's parking lot. It is just 3 in the afternoon but they have been having a heated making out session.