Field Trip

Please show me some love by commenting 😘

Lisa's POV

"Are you done packing baby?" Jungkook asked when he peeked inside my room

I examined my backpack which is now packed with my usual simple clothings before answering "Yup, I have packed everything that I need." I stood from my bed and brushed my hands.

"Good." he said as he walk to me to hug my back. "It's really frustrating that I won't be able to sleep with you for two nights."

Jungkook whined. I can feel his hug tightened around my torso. "Yeah..it sucks to be sleeping away with you." I replied.

"You think so too?" he asked. Jungkook turned me around to face him and to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Yes, let's just hope for the nights to pass by quickly so that we can be together again." I said, as hug him tight.

It is a sunday afternoon and both Jungkook and I were packing our things for our two-days and two-nights field trip.

The University offers an extensive two-day field trip to Busan with accommodations, meals, transportation, and entrance fees included. This trip is designed to acquaint students with historic, scenic, and modern Korea, as well as provide the opportunity to create fun adventures and memories for the graduating students.

The itinerary includes visits to a traditional Korean Buddhist temple, natural parks, a beach, and a market.

The field trip and the recollection activity will be the last activities for the School Festival and I am both excited and sad because of it.

Excited because we can get to visit different places in Korea while bonding with my classmates. But sad because we will have to stay in a hotel and resort for two nights.

That means Jungkook and I cannot stay together in the same room. Also we cannot freely talk and be affectionate around my classmates and other teachers.

Jungkook on the other hand is not really excited. He's been vocal about his displeasure for the activity.

He explained that he is not used to not sleeping beside me and being away for two nights will just be hard for him.

"It's so frustrating too that I won't be able to tell you how much I love you for the coming days." he added.

"I know. But I also know that you love me so no need to worry." I said. I held my chin and thought of a better idea, "How about we text each other if we need to say something? That way my classmates will not be suspicious of us."

"That's a good idea Lisa!" Jungkook said looking all giddy.

"Best ideas coming from the one and only genius Lisa." I giggled.