Kiss and Make Up

To those who will leave me passage comments, I love you 💕

Jungkook's POV

My first day at work was a mess

My first day at work was a mess. I couldn't concentrate because I was thinking about Lisa.

Also, my cheek was hurting the whole time because she slapped it so hard. But it's still better than a broken nose, I thought.

My mind is now running with thoughts of her. My brain is asking a lot of questions. However, even if I get to talk to her later, I still have this feeling that there's something wrong.

There's something wrong with how she looked at me. There's something wrong with how she talked to me. And I need to find out why.

My feet was impatiently tapping the tiled floor as I glance at the wall clock. An hour more before 5 and I can't wait for my last load to finish.

When the class finally ended, I gathered my things and ran as fast as I could to the gates.

Disappoibtment crept through me when I didn't see her there.

Was she lying?

What if she's not really coming?

I waited for few more minutes when I finally notice her walking to my direction from a far.

Oh God!

She's really here!

I can't believe it!

That's my baby right there!

I feel like bunny jumping out of excitement as she was getting closer. A smile was plastered on my lips just seeing her here.

As I stare at her, I can't help but notice how she's gotten more beautiful now.

18-year old Lisa was cute and innocent looking but this 22-year old Lisa looks mature and hot.

She was almost close when my eyes travelled down to her body.

I wonder if she's still tight down th--

"Well?" Lisa started with her cold aura when she faced me.

"Let's go to our house and talk there." I suggested calmly, trying hard to mask the excitement that's been bubbling up in me.

"Our house? What do you mean our house?" her brow raised as if she forgot that we have a house.

"Our house of course. Where else would you want to talk? Here?" I asked, glancing at the sorroundings where lots of college students and professors are walking out of the University gates.

Lisa paused for a while to decide. My eyes were on her face the whole time. Especially to her lips.

Oh God those lips...