Making Up for the Lost Time

Short and boring update!

⚠ Light smut ahead

Lisa's POV

Jungkook is calling

Jungkook is calling...

"Yes?" I answered.

"Done with your last period?" Jungkook asked in a high-pitched voice. He seemed to be in a really good mood today.

"Yes, I just finished my last load. I'm heading to the faculty first. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at my car waiting for you." he answered.

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Almost an hour now." he replied.

"What the? Why would you wait that long? You should just left without me."

"Why would I left without you?"

"Because your period finished earlier. Now you had to wait an hour long." I shook my head, feeling guilty towards Jungkook.

I hear him sigh, "But if I don't wait for you, you might forget about going home and worse you'll go back to that CEO."

"I know my way home Jungkook and my home is you. So you better stop thinking like this."

"But--"

"Shhh..I'm heading to you now. Stop. Just stop worrying!" I cut him off.

"Okay." I heard him sigh again from the other line before I pressed the end call button.

I don't know why but Jungkook's trust issues this time just hightened up and I feel worried about it. He should know by now that I'm serious with this decision. Even if it was hard seeing Jihoon feel hurt, knowing the truth that I'm not his real mother, I still left them for Jungkook.

I could still recall Jihoon's crying face when he found out that I'm not his real mother and that I will leave him. It was the most heartbreaking scene for a mother.

So I promised Tae that I will always visit them. And I will try to ease the little boy's heartache.

But as long as Jungkook has trust issues, I cannot simply go to them. I have to make him feel first that I'm not leaving him again, that I'm here for good.

When I reached his car, his bunny smile welcomed me and it definitely was the best smile in the world. He looks like a human bunny. And the way his nose scrunches adds to his charm.

"You're here" he murmured, kissing me. It was just a quick kiss but his familliar taste lingered on my lips. Nothing feels better than tasting him.

"See, I'm here now." I smiled proudly as if I'm a trophy or some sort of a prize.

"I can't believe we're going home together!" he beamed.