Lost in Love

Jungkook's POV

"Is something wrong?" I asked Lisa when I picked her up from the orphanage

"Is something wrong?" I asked Lisa when I picked her up from the orphanage. She seemed to be down tonight.

"I am fine Mr.Jeon." she replied trying to mask her sad voice with glee.

It was already late when Lisa messaged me to pick her up and I think it will take long if we cook our dinner so I asked,

"Lisa, let's just eat outside?" I offered making her turn her attention at me.

"Huh? But what if people saw us? What if my classmates or my teacher or your girlfriend--"

I shut her by placing a finger on her lips.

"Shhh.. Stop worrying. We are just going to eat. There's nothing wrong with that." I explained hoping to calm her down.

"But I'm not comfortable. Let's just eat at home. I'll just cook something for you." she restlessly offered and I cannot help but sigh.

"How about we just order some take out and eat somewhere private?" I suggested.

"Hmmm..but where?"

My mind searched for places where I could take Lisa without her worrying too much. Suddenly I remembered one.

"Do you like stars?" I asked.

"Yes, I love them. Why Mr.Jeon?"

"Then we wilk eat under the stars." I said as I started driving.

After taking some take outs, I drove Lisa away from the city. 30 minutes of driving, I finally found a perfect spot. It is on top of a hill where people would usually go for star gazing. And luck is with me tonight because it seemed like there are no people around.

When I turn my eyes to Lisa to help her with the seatbelt, I noticed that her eyes and mouth are widely opened. As if she's in an amusement Park.

Cute.

She's amazed by the location, I could tell.

"Mr.Jeon this place is awesome!" she said as she quickly remove her seat belt. She was about to go out when I grabbed her wrist.

"Lisa, we will just stay inside the car. It just rained and the grass are wet so we will have to just eat here."

She got disappointed at first but recovered quickly and smiled.

"It's okay, I can still see the stars here." she said.

"Good. I hope you liked it." I said.

"I like it Mr.Jeon. Thank you so much for taking me here!" she said clapping her hands as she stares at the stars.

"Are you hungry? Would you like to eat now?" I asked the beautiful girl, whose eyes are still focused outside.

"Not yet. I'm not yet hungry. You can go on and eat ahead Mr.Jeon." she said. But I don't want to eat alone. I want her to eat with me. So I shook my head.