Muffin Lady

Better late than never update

Ji-eun's POV

"Shit! What time is it?" I groaned as I lift myself from my bed

"Shit! What time is it?" I groaned as I lift myself from my bed. Twisting my body to look at the clock, my eyes grew big when I saw the time.

"Fuck!" I ran out of my room to go to Yuna's. Today is her first day at the toddler school but I overslept!

But when I checked it, she's not in her room. Jungkook must've been here earlier. "Ugh! Thank goodness he came. I swear Seulgi and Joy should stop inviting me during sunday nights!"

I did my morning routine first before leaving the house. I want to go to Yuna's school to check up on her. I drove my way to school and dialled Jungkook.

"Good morning Jungkook, where are you?" I greeted with a lively voice even if my head is still hurting from the hangover.

"What the fuck Ji-eun? Why did you get yourself drunk when its Yuna's first day at school?" he yelled from the other line.

"Gosh! Don't yell at me. I'm on my way to school now." Ugh.my earbuds are hurting.

"Well congratulations for missing out so much on Yuna's first day. Just so you know she fought with a classmate today!" he announced sarcastically.

"What the fuck? Why?" my hands gripped the steering wheel so hard after hearing this.

I swear I'm going to make this classmate pay for messing with Yuna!

"I don't know. The teacher called me. I will drive my way to school now." Jungkook said on the other line.

"Then I'll go and see you there."

I started driving fast and reached the school in a matter of minutes. But when I got there, Yuna was in the play area. She's playing with some dolls with the teacher.

"Mommy!" she waved.

"Won't you give mommy a hug?" I asked as I open my arms but she just shook her head and continued playing.

What the?

Then Jungkook came in with a worried expression "Where is she?" he asked and I pointed. "There."

"Dada!" When Yuna saw him. She ran to him and hugged him like he's her real parent.

I looked out of place so I turn to the teacher and leave the two alone.

"Where is the child who fought with my daughter?" I demanded.

"Ms.Lee, he was taken by his mother already. The child settled the problem on their own." the teacher calmly replied.

I am pissed by the way the teacher is handling this matter calmly. She should report this matter to the principal to make that child pay.

"I will let this go for now but if this boy happens to hurt my daughter again, I'll make sure to report him to the admin!" Inthreathened and the teacher looked like she was taken a back.