The Orphanage

Jungkook's POV

The next day

I was hesitant to go out and see Lisa.

I mean I just kissed her last night and I don't know how she feels about that.

Is she upset?

Does she hate me now?

I understand if she would.

What kind of a teacher even am I for kissing her.

Oh God.. Just remembering those lips... If I could just kiss them forever.

And I've seen her chest and her almost naked body too.

That got me sleepless the whole night. As I said, I've never seen a woman's body in person and I just got lucky for seeing Lisa's.

My mind was running thoughts about her last night that she literally gave me a hard time.

Good thing shower fixes things like that.

'Cause I don't want to get off with it by imagining her. That would be disrespectful to a girl like her.

When I finally found the courage to go down, she was not there but there was a food on the table.

Where could she be?

I looked around the house and finally saw her at the laundry room doing laundries.

"Lisa? What are you doing!" I panicked when I saw her by the washing machine putting my dirties inside.

"I'll be doing the laundries today Mr.Jeon." she answered smiling.

She smiled at me?

She's not mad that I kissed her?

I thought she's going to ignore me for kissing her.

"Lisa about last night--" I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"It's okay Mr.Jeon. I understand." she replied back as she press some buttons on the machine.

"What do you mean you understand?" how can she remain calm after what happened last night.

Lisa finally turned her head at me "I understand that you just miss your girlfriend that's why you kissed me" her words sounded as casual as if it's not a big deal and to be honest, I am hurt.

She continued doing the laundry as I stare at her.

So she's thinking that I just kissed her because I miss Ji-eun. Which is not true.

I kissed her because I like her but I cannot explain myself to her now because it would look like I'm playing with her and my girlfriend.

If I have to confess that I like Lisa, I must break up with Ji-eun first. That way, I can focus all my attention to her. And that way it will not sound like she's a rebound.