Baby Shower

Jungkook's POV

The following months, Lisa has been all clingy and needy like she doesn't want me out of her sight

The following months, Lisa has been all clingy and needy like she doesn't want me out of her sight. She's always calling me and would always ask for cuddles and kisses.

And even when we're at work, Lisa would make sure that I'm just within her radius and would never leave her sight. At first, it was hard but I slowly adjusted to it. For the love of Lisa, my wife.

Thankfully, the Dean of the Foreign Language understands my her and said she were the same when she was pregnant years back. That's why our colleagues started giving her enough consideration and understanding. Some had switched schedules just so Lisa and I can share the same schedule.

And as her husband and the father of our unborn child, I provide her everything that she needs. Whatever she wants and craves, I make sure that she gets it.

I want to be there for her as I know she's undergoing overwhelming emotions due to her pregancy hormones.

Lisa also started showing me her prenatal results which are all good. I am relieved knowing that baby is healthy and normal. So my plan on talking with her OB was pushed a little. I think everything is good we are just preparing ourselves emotionally and psychologically.

As of the moment, I offered a massage on her feet cause she said it's hurting lately.

"Is the pressure enough?" I asked as I press on her muscles.

"Yeah!" she groaned but her face shows pleasure. The sight reminded me of something. That's her face every time she climaxes and it's the best in the world.

My massaging skills are getting better now, I can say it can level to my...

And just by looking at her pleasured face, I suddenly wanted to make love with her, but looking at her baby bump I immediately withdraw the thought.

I shook my head lightly thinking there will be a "Next Time".

After she gave birth, I plan on spending more time with her and taking care of our baby to help her with the coming sleepless nights.

I remember when Ji-eun gave birth, I was also by her side. I accompanied her through the hardship at that time. Those were the time that I was so lost, I don't feel like living because of Lisa's disappearance.

But after seeing Yuna for the first time, I got really happy and dreamt that Lisa and I could create such an amazing baby too. And now that Lisa finally got pregnant, the excitement of meeting my own child was increased to a hundred fold.

The baby is mine.

I can take care of her, love her and I'm sure the baby will stay by my side until her mom and I grew old. I will fullfill my family's needs, I will try to be the best father and husband to them and I'm sure Lisa will be the best mom too.